Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some quick photos I snapped while at the soccer field with Chowder, Darby and Bisou (the chi). Chowder and Bisou ran, ran, ran. :thumbsup:

and one from the other night in my room

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh those are great shots!! They are having the time of their life! I love it when we can do things, take them places, that brings them so much happiness.:wub:

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
oh too cute!! How does Chowder do off leash? I'm always too chicken to let them off lead!!! He looks like he is having a ball!!
Chowder's great off leash. Of course I feel that I *know* him well enough to call him back and pick him up if I see a potential "situation" - for example, other people walk their big dogs here on occassion, but you can see them coming a mile away. Chowder likes to, um, scare them off - which just scares me for him - so I scoop him up before he gets a chance to bark and get in their face. At the small dog park he'll stop barking when I say his name, but around big dogs I wouldn't trust to try it out just to be on the safe side for him.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
There's that cute Chowder :chili::chili: We don't get to see nearly enough of him. :wub::wub: Great action shot running towards you. Sheer joy.:aktion033:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts