Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

chowder playing with chihuahua

1215 Views 21 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  heartmadeforyou
Here are some quick photos I snapped while at the soccer field with Chowder, Darby and Bisou (the chi). Chowder and Bisou ran, ran, ran. :thumbsup:

and one from the other night in my room
See less See more
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Great action shots! I love Chowder's expression in the first photo!
lol love these fun photos :D
Oh those are great shots!! They are having the time of their life! I love it when we can do things, take them places, that brings them so much happiness.:wub:
I always love the action shots! Thanks for sharing~
oh too cute!! How does Chowder do off leash? I'm always too chicken to let them off lead!!! He looks like he is having a ball!!
looks like they had so much fun :) thanks for sharing!
Oh what happy little faces! Great pictures!!!
They look like they are having the time of their life!!! :chili:
great photo's. Chowder has such a wonderful life. He's one happy littleman:chili:
Shots like these are my favorites - I love watching pups run around with such freedom. Great shots!
Looks like FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!!!! Great shots!!!!!
Great shots! The dogs seem to be having a lot of fun.
oh too cute!! How does Chowder do off leash? I'm always too chicken to let them off lead!!! He looks like he is having a ball!!
Chowder's great off leash. Of course I feel that I *know* him well enough to call him back and pick him up if I see a potential "situation" - for example, other people walk their big dogs here on occassion, but you can see them coming a mile away. Chowder likes to, um, scare them off - which just scares me for him - so I scoop him up before he gets a chance to bark and get in their face. At the small dog park he'll stop barking when I say his name, but around big dogs I wouldn't trust to try it out just to be on the safe side for him.
Love the grass shots! What great pictures. They look like they are having a ball!
Too cute! I love Chowder!!!!
Mateo says thanks for posting about my bro!
Too cute! I love Chowder!!!!
Mateo says thanks for posting about my bro!

omg, Mateo is the cutest!
There's that cute Chowder :chili::chili: We don't get to see nearly enough of him. :wub::wub: Great action shot running towards you. Sheer joy.:aktion033:
I'm loving these action shots you've been capturing! :aktion033: Chowder is one cute pup. :wub:
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.