Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
His latest thing is rolling over for belly rubs whenever the camera is pointed at him. :wub::blink:

also, excuse the pink hair-thing, first thing that came out of a drawer to keep his hair out his eyes, lol..

And just for fun, some taken at the park down the street from me with his brother Darby

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
omg those are awesome !!! too cute , love the running pics w his brother!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Great pix of little Chowder. Love the running shot too. Wouldn't you roll over for a massage too if you could? -- and people would accomodate, that is. :) We don't see enough of Chowder! Thanks for posting.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
aww Chowder I'll give you belly rubs:wub: what happy little guys you have. :chili::chili: Chowder has a beautiful coat. Can't wait for Stacy to see him

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
He's beautiful! Pink hair tie and all! lol
I'm probably going to have a gender confused pupp... My boyfriend bought me bowls for him for Christmas last year and they say Princess! so don't feel bad!

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
OMG, the first photo is so darn cute, Chowder has a sweet belly, I think he really knows that you can't resist, LOL!

I also love the other pictures of him and little Darby! They look adorable together!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
so cute!! thanks for sharing :D love the one with both of them running towards us

·
Registered
148 Posts
i love your pictures =) They look like they are having such a good time together...makes me want to get a friend for twinklebear:wub:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts