Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just placed an order for the Buttercomb #006 and the "Day to Day Kit". Dang it came to $41!!! I was going to order a bottle of the Ice on Ice but decided to wait and try out the one that comes in the kit. If I like the stuff I will order it when/if I order the shampoo.

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I hope you enjoy the products. I also spent a ton but it last a long time! I love the Ice on Ice product and if you decide to order it .. I am sure you will like it too. Have you tried Pure Paws products? It is great too.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
I hear ya! The CC products are pricey, aren't they? I would never spend that much on a brush or comb for myself!

I really think you'll be happy with what you ordered though. Let us know!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
You are going to absolutely love the CC products. When I placed my first order (Sept. 8th) I just went on and bit the bullet and order everything I thought I would need. Well, $84 later
I am delighted. (I hate paying shipping costs so I figured that I would just get it all at once.) I love these products
Let us know how you like them.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by CharmyPoo@Oct 31 2005, 01:04 PM
I hope you enjoy the products.  I also spent a ton but it last a long time!  I love the Ice on Ice product and if you decide to order it .. I am sure you will like it too.  Have you tried Pure Paws products?  It is great too.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115148
[/QUOTE]
No I haven't tried that one. Right now I'm using PetSilk and am almost out. I had thought of getting Bless the Beast but I really liked how CC had the sample kit so i decided to try them.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom@Oct 31 2005, 12:27 PM
I just placed an order for the Buttercomb #006 and the "Day to Day Kit".  Dang it came to $41!!! I was going to order a bottle of the Ice on Ice but decided to wait and try out the one that comes in the kit.  If I like the stuff I will order it when/if I order the shampoo.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115135
[/QUOTE]

It might be a good idea to call them back and ask them to tape the Ice on Ice so it doesn't leak. When I ordered from them I ordered the Day to Day kit and when I got itthe package was wet, the Ice on Ice had all leaked out.
I sent a e-mail and they said they would send me a replacment, and I haven't received it yet.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Lacie2+Oct 31 2005, 03:16 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lexi's Mom
@Oct 31 2005, 12:27 PM
I just placed an order for the Buttercomb #006 and the "Day to Day Kit".  Dang it came to $41!!! I was going to order a bottle of the Ice on Ice but decided to wait and try out the one that comes in the kit.  If I like the stuff I will order it when/if I order the shampoo.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115135
It might be a good idea to call them back and ask them to tape the Ice on Ice so it doesn't leak. When I ordered from them I ordered the Day to Day kit and when I got itthe package was wet, the Ice on Ice had all leaked out.
I sent a e-mail and they said they would send me a replacment, and I haven't received it yet.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115236
[/B][/QUOTE]
Well I just called and my order has already been processed. Dang that was fast!!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
I ordered the Ice on Ice about two weeks ago, and having received it about two days ago (Wilma delayed things, sigh) I tried it out on Jack... WHAT A DIFFERENCE!!! (I had been brushing him dry, because I have long straight hair and when I brush it wet it breaks -- so I just figured that Jack was the same way -- it wasn't until I read about Jackie saying that it was a "light mist" and not a soaking wet brushing that I bought the Ice on Ice....) Anyway.... parentheticals aside,

I love the ICe on Ice!! Jack's hair looks really nice with it... And now you can really see that "glistening" of his hair that runs in his father's line, a really nice shimmer all along the shaft of his hair ... what a gorgeous boy! .... So I ordered the CC comb and fancy brush yesterday to go along with... PRICEY but I hope it's worth it.... (I am VAIN for my pup....)

And finally, one last thing to Lexi/Nikki's mom -- I see in your sig that Nikki has that really super cute "expression" where their hair tucks in their mouth and they are just smirking away ... i LOVE that expression

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by addicted2maltese@Oct 31 2005, 11:41 PM
Wow, that is pricey!  How much was shipping and handling?  I was about to get their products online as well but the shipping was so pricey.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115392
[/QUOTE]

I got $84 worth of products and the shipping was $7. I got my order withing 3-4 days.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I am still waiting to get my three products...the slicker, 27mm brush, and rat tail butter comb. I guess UPS is taking the long way to my house! It's been over a week, which is really unusual. But according to the tracking info, the box is in NJ and hopefully will be at my door today.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Nov 1 2005, 08:32 AM
I am still waiting to get my three products...the slicker, 27mm brush, and rat tail butter comb.  I guess UPS is taking the long way to my house!  It's been over a week, which is really unusual.  But according to the tracking info, the box is in NJ and hopefully will be at my door today.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115487
[/QUOTE]

That is unusual. Did you order directly from Chrissystems.com? Their orders usually come really fast. If you ordered from Cherrybrook, their orders take 7-10 business days.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by LadysMom+Nov 1 2005, 09:35 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-saltymalty
@Nov 1 2005, 08:32 AM
I am still waiting to get my three products...the slicker, 27mm brush, and rat tail butter comb.  I guess UPS is taking the long way to my house!  It's been over a week, which is really unusual.  But according to the tracking info, the box is in NJ and hopefully will be at my door today.

That is unusual. Did you order directly from Chrissystems.com? Their orders usually come really fast. If you ordered from Cherrybrook, their orders take 7-10 business days.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115523
[/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah I just placed my order yesterday and should have it on Thursday.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom+Nov 1 2005, 10:35 AM-->

[/B][/QUOTE]
Yes, I ordered directly from Chrissystems.com. I didn't receive shipping notification until two days after my order was placed. According to their website, it should have been done within 24 hrs. I guess all the Spoiled Maltese members jammed up their shipping department! Any way, I'm not too worried about it. Sometimes it is UPS that delays the shipping and not the retailer. I have checked the tracking info and it is on the truck for delivery. Our UPS carrier usually arrives around noon. Our carrier is really great...she always leaves a little bone treat for Valletta.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by saltymalty+Nov 1 2005, 09:55 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 1 2005, 10:35 AM

[/QUOTE]
Yes, I ordered directly from Chrissystems.com. I didn't receive shipping notification until two days after my order was placed. According to their website, it should have been done within 24 hrs. I guess all the Spoiled Maltese members jammed up their shipping department! Any way, I'm not too worried about it. Sometimes it is UPS that delays the shipping and not the retailer. I have checked the tracking info and it is on the truck for delivery. Our UPS carrier usually arrives around noon. Our carrier is really great...she always leaves a little bone treat for Valletta.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115542
[/B][/QUOTE]
What day did you order? I noticed they are only open Mon - Thurs so that might be why.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I ordered the mark slicker, the 27mm gold brush, and the rat tail butter comb. I ordered everything in the morning on 10/26. Of course waiting is always the hardest part, isn't it?

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
OK, I just finished a grooming session using my new brushes and comb. Wow do they make a world of difference. I cannot imagine that they would be so different, but they are. Her hair just glides through the brushes and comb like it was silk thread. It is amazing. The only complaint I have is that I should have ordered a smaller sized gold tip brush. The 27mm is large for Valletta, but I can make it work. I would really love one about half this size, but they don't seem to make that in the gold pins. I can't wait to look through the catalog next....Thanks Lady's Mom and everyone else...these brushes are amazing.

edited: I just called them and apparently the gold brush heads are all the same size, it is the pin size that is different.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Thye really are amazing, aren't they? Like "how in the world did I ever live without them" amazing!

I agree about the brush. Lady is twice Valletta's size at 9 pounds and the brush is still large. I am used to it now, but a pocket sized brush would be ideal, wouldn't it?

Glad they finally arrived!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.