Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some of our Christmas decorations, as you can see I love Hallmark ornaments. The first 2 are living room, the second is masterbedroom, the third is Family room and small one is kitchen. My husband has a large tree in his office I just need to take a picture. My aunt gave me that wonderful old Lionel train:wub: and I added the Santa in the living room this year.

Cathy

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Beautiful tress! I put a big one in the living room and small one in the TV room. I do good to get those up. :blink:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Cathy!

Great job!

I am staying home, again, with my Lucy-Lu and Barron (oh, how I LOVE it! I think that there are far too many parties between Nov and Jan, it's exhausting, attending so many) wrapping gifts tonight - your tress - have put me right into the spirit!

I'm going to put on some music, pour myself a glass of wine - and wrapped gifts.

Thank you for sharing, Cathy!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
I was thinking of getting a Charlie Brown tree for the office (with a blue Linus blanket for the bottom)

But those trees of yours, Cathy, are to die for!!! I'm starting to get in the spirit!!! I also love Hallmark ornaments - found a cute one to commemorate our fun camping trips - a little vintage style travel trailer that sits on top of one of the lights so it looks like it's also lit from within... I really need to get my act together and start setting things up before the holidays buzz by... it's just so crazy this year :p

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wow... I'm impressed... I barely get one tree up. Your trees are beautiful!
Same here!! Now I'm feeling guilty about no Christmas decorations at all yet. You've inspired me though. Tomorrow we're going Christmas tree hunting here in VT to take to the city. I hope I survive the adventure. :w00t::smpullhair:

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Wonderful! I just went to Hallmark and they have the cutest maltese salt and pepper shakers!!!

Your trees are so beautiful, excellent job!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
wow these are great looking trees. We also have a lot of Hallmark ornaments. My mom has always given everyone one for christmas (for 20 something years) so we have complete collections.
Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Every year I buy the Barbie Celebration ornament for my granddaughters. My one granddaughter made a little tree of her own to put all her Barbie ornaments on and it' looks adorable. I'll try to get a pic of it.

·
Premium Member
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Every year I buy the Barbie Celebration ornament for my granddaughters. My one granddaughter made a little tree of her own to put all her Barbie ornaments on and it' looks adorable. I'll try to get a pic of it.
Would love to see a picture of her barbie tree:chili:I also love the Barbie's.

·
Premium Member
24,175 Posts
Cathy you have a beautiful home, I love your Christmas trees, when I decorated at home I had a tree in every room. Now I can enjoy looking at yours

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
This is my 10 year old granddaughter's tree in her room. She has all Barbie Celebration ornaments on it and a few others to fill it in. Just picked her up the new one for this year. I've gotten her one for every year since she's born. I didn't start it till she was about 3 or 4, so I got those from 2000-2004 from Ebay. She's quite proud of it and loves getting an ornament for her collection every year.

oh geez, I'll make it bigger in my next post.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts