Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Oh, how great everyone looks! And what a terrific huge doggie bed in front of the fireplace! :w00t: That's giving me ideas! :thumbsup:

It looks like a wonderful time was had by all! :wub:

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thank you for the nice comments! It boggles my mind that they were both found as strays on the street - Ruby was found in a really bad crime ridden area. They were not microchipped, Ruby has horrible teeth and will probably lose most of the ones she has left. They were not neutered and not spayed and Ruby is full of mammary tumors - and no one came to claim them (thank God). The shelter actually kept Ruby for two weeks - days longer than they needed to and a very nice shelter worker took her home and called the rescue group. And, poor Yoda his back has some nasty scars :( He was also picked up as a stray and taken to a vet while they tried to find his owners - the vet suggested he be put to sleep because he barked the whole time while there! I'm sure they were both puppy making machines. :(

Toto is still looking for a home. I didn't get any pictures of him - he just got too excited with all five of them together. Please pray that they find the perfect home for Toto - he deserves a furever home. They all do. I know they're not Maltese, but they really do need your prayers.

Sorry for rambling.

Linda

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Praying for the fluffs to find the perfect furever homes (do they all need them or just Toto?)... sounds like they had a rough start - what could possibly have happened in his little life to get scars on his back - so sad :( :( :(

Bless The Beasts And The Children
Bless the beasts and the children
For in this world they have no voice,
They have no choice.

Bless the beasts and the children,
For the world can never be
The world they see.

Light their way
When the darkness surrounds them.
Give them love,
Let it shine all around them.

Bless the beasts and the children.