Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats cute how he growled at winnie the pooh. if gruffi doesnt see the decoration being put somewhere.....then he'll freak out if he finds it. for example: we have one of those ceramic containers to put a candle in, and i guess gruffi was asleep when my mom put it next to the turtles aquarium. anyway, we were in the kitchen, and he was sharing food with my mom (he's really cute, he doesnt beg, he just stares!) and then he starts scratching himself and then he starts growling at the aquarium. and then he started howling. it turned out he was scared of the candle holder. we had to put it on the ground so he could smell it. lol. he's cute!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Nov 29 2004, 11:26 AM
thats cute how he growled at winnie the pooh.  if gruffi doesnt see the decoration being put somewhere.....then he'll freak out if he finds it.  for example:  we have one of those ceramic containers to put a candle in, and i guess gruffi was asleep when my mom put it next to the turtles aquarium.  anyway, we were in the kitchen, and he was sharing food with my mom (he's really cute, he doesnt beg, he just stares!) and then he starts scratching himself and then he starts growling at the aquarium.  and then he started howling.  it turned out he was scared of the candle holder.  we had to put it on the ground so he could smell it.  lol.  he's cute! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19183
[/QUOTE]

Aww, that's so funny! Poor Gruffi doesn't know what happened!

We put up the tree last night and we had Coco in her crate and we'd face her towards us so she could see what was going on, and as soon as we started putting up the tree, she looked startled and started to cry. I think she was scared to see a big tree in the house.
I had to get her out and let her sniff around it, then she was mostly ok.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah, we always call gruffi a little whimp. lol. its not his fault!!

oh, and we arent closing our blinds to the backyard because my mom put decorations there....and we CANT close them.....

so this morning, i think he saw his reflection and he gave this super deep growl for 5 seconds and then came back to bed. lol. he's our little "protector".

·
Registered
162 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Nov 29 2004, 02:37 PM
yeah, we always call gruffi a little whimp.  lol.  its not his fault!! 

oh, and we arent closing our blinds to the backyard because my mom put decorations there....and we CANT close them.....

so this morning, i think he saw his reflection and he gave this super deep growl for 5 seconds and then came back to bed.  lol.  he's our little "protector".
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=19242
[/QUOTE]

Haha! So cute! Gruffi sounds like a character! I feel dumb for not knowing this, but is Gruffi your bigger dog?
Coconut doesn't growl at her reflection. She licks. I think she knows she's a little princess.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts