Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this is probably addressed somewhere but the sheer amount of posts on here overwhelms me and keeps me from searching.

Anyone have any good links or contacts as far as cute, *cheap* puppy clothes? I see so much beautiful stuff online but I am not spending $50 on an outfit for my puppy! At this moment, I am really looking for Christmas dresses and since I have two little girls, that's twice the price.

I actually recently found the cutest Christmas dresses at Target. Burgundy velvet with white trim... very cute and very similar to what I was looking for. And it was like ten bucks! Unfortunately, the only one they had at that store was a size too big and like I said, there was only one. I have not seen it on the website either. :/ Anyone seen that particular dress, by chance, or have links to something similar?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:) I read on another thread about the phatmolly site so I checked it out for myself and sent her an email. I got a fast response and the woman seems wonderful. She knows exactly what I want and her prices are very reasonable. Will be placing an order soon! :happy:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts