Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You will receive your match tomorrow, Nov. 01, 2005 via email.

If something happens, and you do not receive your email by Nov. 2, please be sure to email me so I can resend your information.

Here is a list of all the names that I have that are participating:

Janet-phoebe
Lethalfire-cosmo
Brooks-Tucker
Karen-Peechie
Paris-girl
Kim-baby gizmo
Ruby Jean the beauty queen
Cindysilver-jack
Caeser-Becky
Sarah & prissy
Lori-Kylee
Steponme-macy
Paris-boy
Hollyhobbie
Little Peanut
NC’s mom
Arlene-mia & sno
Dooly
Sherylmint
Bellasmommy
Debinmo64
Mary- Angel, Tag, & Chance
Scottchelf
Ladymontava
Frosty’s mom
Boom Boom
Sassy’s Mommy

If your name is not on this list, you have been overlooked and now is your last chance to get involved. For newcomers since we started this, we are having a christmas exchange..... you will be matched with another SM member and will send a SM baby a christmas present, and you will receive a christmas gift from another SM member. In order to participate, you must send your name, address, city, zip, etc to me, and include your screen name, number of babies, sex of babies, likes, dislikes, or if you have any particular requests. You can email your information to me at [email protected]

I appreciate everyone's participation, and wish that I could double the number of participants in the next 24 hrs. (doubt that will happen, but it is wishful thinking).

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
This is going to be soooooo fun! Come on ladies.....join in! :D

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by Puddles Mom@Oct 31 2005, 05:16 PM
Sending our name in, hope i'm not to late.

I can't find the prior post....is there a  $$  limit?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115273
[/QUOTE]

Cheryl here is a copy of the original post that Scott made about the dollar amount.

Oct 5 2005, 04:32 PM Post #15

there is no maximum/minimum spending limit involved---ideal gift will be between $5.00-10.00, but sometimes you tend to spend a whee bit more, and then there are times that maybe you can't quite afford it, so a toy from the $1.00 mart will do just as good. It's not about money, it's not about fashion, and it's certainly not about showing others what you have.... it's about friendships and thoughts. And everyone in this group are all friends. It's the thought that counts. So, everyone needs to do this and have fun!!!!

Please... everyone email me there information by November 20, 2005.. the infomraiton I need is listed above in another message.

You will be matched with someone and you will receive your partner's information on or before Dec. 01. Then you will have 3 weeks before christmas to get a package sent out to them. Again, my email address is [email protected]

hope to hear from you soon!!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK.. times up! As of now, your names have been received, a confirmation email was sent to you whenever I got your information, so some is just now receiving that email, and others received it 3 weeks ago. I was going to take names up til Nov. 20 but due to request from several members, that deadline was shortened because some gifts as I understand it will be home made.

Additional names I have received were:

Tink's mommy
maltlover
WizzyB
Tiffany
Puddle's Mom
Lacy (toby & Daisy)

NC Mom's update

You will receive another email by tomorrow with your match info

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
I would like to apologize in advance to whomever gets me.
You'll understand why when you read all that I wrote. I really tried not to be longwinded.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I are sooooo cited 'bout de Chwrismas gibts. My mommy says dat she will help me and we will gib our yittle doggie a prwitty gibt. My mommy wuvs me yots huh mommy? ~Sassy

That is right baby gir-r-r, and I am soooo excited and can't wait to get the info on the name that will be assigned to us. Christmas is our favorite time of the year!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Not naming names as I don' t want to spoil the surprise, but I hope that EVERYONE (obviously, at least ONE person didn't) included the size and weight of their dog/s as well as color likes/dislikes, any special dietary concerns, toy preference, etc.

I am going to a "pet expo" in Seoul this weekend, and I'd like to be able to do the shopping then as variety is likely to be practically endless. However, the person/s that I have did not include any specifics.

It's Wednesday 10:00 pm here.... I need to know more by Saturday to be sure of making good choices on what I buy.

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Nov 2 2005, 07:58 AM
Not naming names as I don' t want to spoil the surprise, but I hope that EVERYONE (obviously, at least ONE person didn't) included the size and weight of their dog/s as well as color likes/dislikes, any special dietary concerns, toy preference, etc. 

I am going to a "pet expo" in Seoul this weekend, and I'd like to be able to do the shopping then as variety is likely to be practically endless.  However, the person/s that I have did not include any specifics. 

It's Wednesday 10:00 pm here.... I need to know more by Saturday to be sure of making good choices on what I buy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115878
[/QUOTE]

I am sure that I included this info, but just in case I have a brain freeze here is Sassy's info:

6--6.5 lbs.(normally size Small in U.S. for clothes)
loves Bows-----colors mommy loves on Sassy are Red, Pink, Purple, Black, Royal Blue
No treats please--Sassy is a picky eater
Toys----plushy toys with long arms and legs that are easy to pick up (Sassy will not play with rubber or vinyl toys, I guess it is the smell)
Grooming products--we use CC products
Pretty PINK leash that will match her stroller and dress---LOL

I guess that should do it.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by NC's Mom@Nov 2 2005, 06:58 AM

I am going to a "pet expo" in Seoul this weekend, and I'd like to be able to do the shopping then as variety is likely to be practically endless.  However, the person/s that I have did not include any specifics. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=115878
[/QUOTE]
You can always email Scott the questions you need answered, then he can email the person and ask for the info that way its still a surprise.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Caesar's Mom,

Yes, I did that already, immediately upon getting the e-mail, but assumed at the time that he was likely getting swamped with such e-mails, and judging by the thread of his I see now, I was right.
I figured it would be a lot easier on him if the guilty culprits just posted their info in this thread. Plus, seeing what other write might give everyone ideas on what they want to say/buy.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I don't know if we made the dead line How I missed this
I don't have a clue
Well maybe some of you other slow ppl
are late too.. if so we can exchange gifts

Summer / female
4 1/2 lbs

Colors- well she likes PINK and PINK :lol:
Collar-sz. 10 in" light weight
Loves hair clips and bows all kinds all colors Oh rhinestones
she like's those too!
Cothes-perfers tank tops (can't handle those sleeves)
Size-small in USA
Toys-likes the soft ones no plastic or rubber please for some reason she doesn't like them ( her favorite is a Beenie baby)
No treats please - picky eater
Ok that should do it Hope we're in

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.