Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about posting under this topic what our little furbabies would like to have, sizes, and other misc. stuff? This way it will still be a secret as to who you have and maybe we won't be bothering Scott so much. yes, no...?

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
I do too. I'm waiting to get Phoebe's measurements tonight and I will edit this post for her *shhhh* Secret Santa
We are so excited!

Ok, since I forgot to get her measurements... Phoebe is an x-small usually in any type of clothes, she is 5lbs if that helps. If its up to me and there is a close size match, I always go up.

She has plenty of those though, so the only other tip we have is that we loooooove PINK

Phoebe pretty much loves anything, really. I am always amazed that she seems to know what the newest toy in the house is, and its her favorite
Also she is so excited when I have something in my hands, any package or whatever, she thinks is HERS

And thanks in advance to her secret santa, she
you

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Sounds good to me too! Here is Sassy's info:

6--6.5 lbs.(normally size Small in U.S. for clothes)
loves Bows-----colors mommy loves on Sassy are Red, Pink, Purple, Black, Royal Blue (we use the ones with the elastics that slip over her top knot.)
No treats please--Sassy is a picky eater
Toys----plushy toys with long arms and legs that are easy to pick up (Sassy will not play with rubber or vinyl toys, I guess it is the smell)
Grooming products--we use CC products
Pretty PINK leash that will match her stroller and dress---LOL

·
Registered
841 Posts
Sound good to me too.
:eek: OH no I think we missed the sign up
I pm Scott but I haven't heard back yet ..
Hey Scott is there anyway Summer can join in on the fun
PLEASE
Let us know we love to buy gifts for cute furry friends....Waiting :D
to hear back from u

·
Registered
416 Posts
Being I know I didn't give a whole lot of info...

Boom's a 18 pound boy! Daddy is anti girly stuff. HE wears a medium in most stuff US sized.

If you havent see the pics Boom got completely shaved so he has like no hair
so clothing could be good. Also he loves bandanas and stuff..

He's an extremely strong chewer so toys have to be durable.

He likes most toys he gets, he loves chicken, beef, cheese, and peanut butter.

With no hair I think we can forgo any bows, esp since Daddy doesnt like girly stuff.

We're plenty good on collars and leashes too.

Further than that you'll probably hafta let me know through Scott.

·
Registered
486 Posts
I know I for sure added Prissys measurements in my email. I thought I would also include that SHe isnt into toys but loves treats. Loves Bully sticks. Even though she is a girl she doesnt wear cloths or collars well because of her hair. Bows and barrettes are great and treats, sorry to be picky its not me its Prissy.

I guess you can email scott for any more info.

·
Registered
552 Posts
That sounds great!

I thought I put everything in the email. But I will post it again.

Baby Gizmo loves any kind of toys. Ball and sqeaky toys are his favorite. We don't do bows. (Daddy doesn't allow them) Is a very picky eater when it comes to snacks--he hardly won't eat dog snacks. He is a year and a half. He is approximately 13 to 14 inches from the base of his neck to his tail as far as I can tell because he is a wiggle worm. I hope this helps whoever is his secret Santa.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Cosmo is 1 lb. 12 oz. so far the clothes have to x-small
he doesn't seem interested in rubber toys, he likes rope and plush toys
he likes to chew on bones. (please no rawhide, I don't like my pets chewing
those due to blockage capabilities)
He is just starting to get to be able to put bows in, and has no rubberbands
or manly bows. He would also absolutley love the BLUE dog house bed that
someone has posted that Wal-Mart has.

Other than that I am sure he will be happy either way. I would love some of
the CC combs or slicker but I think those are too expensive.

I suppose I should leave my real name so you know who I am????
Angela Williams

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Sounds like a great idea
Peechie loves furry toys with squeekies. She is a size small and I love to put bows in her hair. Does anyone know the price range??

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
...here is a copy of the original post that Scott made about the dollar amount.

Oct 5 2005, 04:32 PM Post #15

there is no maximum/minimum spending limit involved---ideal gift will be between $5.00-10.00, but sometimes you tend to spend a whee bit more, and then there are times that maybe you can't quite afford it, so a toy from the $1.00 mart will do just as good. It's not about money, it's not about fashion, and it's certainly not about showing others what you have.... it's about friendships and thoughts. And everyone in this group are all friends.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ruby Doo....whoops I mean Ruby Jean
loves the latex (no vinyl) squeaky toys, plush toys, clothes, bows, she is a "I want it all" type of girl.
She is 5 lbs. She is very picky about her treats so that's probably not a good idea....and she too loves the doghouse from Wal-mart.... ha ha....

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Great idea, Scott has been so good about organizing this, its good to help him out.

My babies aren't picky, they're both girls and both weigh six pounds. They love Marj's bows (on barettes), and food, and toys. Their favorite food is human baby food (Gerber Meat Sticks), and we're always running out of Nylabone Durables. I don't know how much they cost, so it might not be a good idea, but Bella needs a red or black rolled leather collar to match her tag that I got her awhile back. Its just for trips to the post office or the vet, we won't be attaching a lead to it. We just want that kind so her hair doesn't matt under it. Really though, we love surprises, and Bella is going to get such a kick out of this. She loves going to the post office and I swear she knows when the box is for her, she does a little happy dance

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
HI Guys,

First I want to say I'm sorry to who ever got me. LOL :D

I will be picking Noel up on Dec. 12 so she will be TINY. But the good news is we need just about everything so that will make things easier...maybe. LOL

I hope she wears bows as well as Rosie does....so any bows or those elastic strunchie things would be great...and of course any color is good since we are just starting out. LOL

Any toys ... treats .... harness ... clothes ... just about anything will work....

now my favorite color is pink but all colors are good.

·
Registered
776 Posts
To whomever has me and Jack

Jack is 10 pounds... measurements are 11 inch neck, 16 inch chest, 14 inches long, and 13 inches tall at the shoulders.

He loves edible nylabones, greenies, pretty much any and all treats... He likes fluffy toys that squeak, socks... whatever!

He doesn't wear clothes but that's just because I don't have any. No bows though... I keep his hair real short on top.

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I think it's a great idea to post size of our fur kids. Mia is 13 inches from neck to tail, with a 16 inches chest and about 8pd 6 0z. Sno's 11 inches from neck to tail and has a 14 inch chest and i think about 6 pds.
The girl's love all toys, we have two basket full and can never have to many. Sno can not eat lots of the treats that are out there, They make her sick. I alway have their hair up, so bows are great.
I have not been on sm, been so busy that i have not had time to get on-line. We're look forward to finding our gifts.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
I will have to check out Caesar's measurements later and then update them on here. I usually just have him with me at Petsmart and that's how I know what to pick out! :D He isn't huge on clothes. He does love treats and any kind of soft toy, that makes noise. Isn't really big on rubber toys. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Here is info on Daisy. She weighs only about 6.5-7 lbs. She wears clothes that are size xtra small here in the US. She usually wears pretty girly outfits that are pink, but anything will work. She loves toys.

Toby is really too small to wear any clothes yet because he only weighs 1.5 lbs or so. He has a little stuffed chick that he likes to chew on so any soft toys will work.

I can't really think of anything else, but they are not picky and will welcome anything! :lol:

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Yikes! I missed this thread
Peanut is 12inches from neck to tail and Tic is 13 inches from neck to tail. They both weigh about 6.5 lbs. Peanut is on a prescription diet now, so treats probably wouldn't work too well for us
They love plush toys and the squeakier they are the more fun the boys have
They both have short cuts, so they don't need any of the cute bows out there

This thread is a great idea! We're looking foward to finding our secret santa

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
parkers neck is 9.5, chest is 14, length is 11
only treats he can have are gooberlicious and dehydrated chicken...he will get the runs on ne thing else. he doesnt play with toys, has a basket full he doesnt touch
but he loves to play dress up and model for pictures. he already has a santa suit from last years gift exchange...u can see on my web site of the pics of his other outfits.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.