Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am confused (does not take much :lol: ) did we pick a date to start sharing what we got from our Secret Santa I don't see where is was ever clearly defined? I went sooooo over the budget but I could not help it-I love to shop

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
if i get the present before xmas....i want to wait till the 25th to open. but if i get it after....then i'll open it when i get it. a few people have already open their presents though. i guess it depends on wat you feel like doing.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i think the day after xmas we can start sharing

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good to me, my is supposed to arrive to my person no later than the 21st, a little late but it will still be before christmas. I hope they like everything. I based it on my dogs preferences for their favorite things, kind of like Oprah (my favorite things
) Can't wait for the sharing to begin....

·
Registered
707 Posts
I sent mine and I just received Bella's today. I'm guilty of opening it. I guess since she's at the vet tonight )she just got spayed) I felt like having some good news (I'm a bit sad cuz she's not here) so I opened it. I LOVE ALL THE THINGS I GOT. I already PM my person to thank her. Just in case... THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I forgot to sign the card with my MO name, hopefully my person will still be able to figure it out by the name of the dogs----ooops...me not so smart.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
my person didnt leave their screen name either...i searched all the post for the dogs name and thats how i figured it out....dont worry

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that is what I love about this group, you are all so smart
it makes up for those of us that have mentle blurbs.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts