Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my secret santa gift and posted it to my person last Friday. I hope it gets to them in time for Christmas! I'm worried!

I think if I haven't heard from my person by Christmas Day I will have to send them a message apologising profusely and letting them know that I DEFINITELY sent them one and that I hope it gets there soon!!!

Sorry in advance to my person...

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
I am having the same problem! I ordered this special shirt Dec 2nd! I have called and emailed this company and i'm still waiting for a statis report on WHEN i will be receiving this shirt! My gift will NOT arrive for xmas... everything is in the box except this shirt!!
But all i have to say is... its gonna be worth the wait because I keep buying things when i'm out...lol...
I posted a few days ago.. about going to NYC and finding Korean made items! I bought some stuff of course! hehe.. I too apologize... but i rather send everything all at once then sending the shirt later. I think you will agree after you see it! Well... I hope so... I havent seen the shirt myself! lol... its a "SPECIAL" order... the lady doesnt even have it on her web site yet... its new! hehe.. Um... should i PM my secret santa? What does everything suggest?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie@Dec 22 2004, 08:55 AM
I forgot!... Do you think we should start this earlier next year????  I say early Nov...so you have almost 2 months... to order things and send the gift! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=24864
[/QUOTE]
That's a good idea! I was kind of afraid some of my stuff wasn't going to make it and then the little boutique I visit for different from the norm dog stuff was closed every time I went over there so I started freaking, luckily everything worked out and I got the package out there. But yeah, more time would be great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts