7. I-POD
8. Coach
9. Books
10. Scrapbooking stuff

and of course- peace and health for my family and friends

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Kodie's Mom...my wish for you is that you have a happy holiday, boyfriend or not. You deserve happiness.

My holiday wish: PEACE ON EARTH

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
I have asked Santa for a new wireless laptop computer so i can be downstairs with my husband at night instead of upstairs on the computer. He watches car stuff and guy crap on TV
so I do the SM forum :D Having a laptop will allow me to be with him and still join in on the fun here

·
Registered
195 Posts
My wish list...

10. A new 2006 hybrid Honda Civic (would prefer it in a 2 dr coupe, but all they have is a sedan in hybrid) :D
9. A longer winter break from teaching (nursing)...maybe nine months off and 3 months teaching, while still getting paid?!?!

8. To lose my procrastination habit...

7. For DH to retire from the USAF after being active duty for more than 23 yrs
(It's really like hitting your head against a table some days!)
6. To be able to sleep past 5:30 AM when I don't need to get up early...

5. More energy to get through my day...

4. To know that we will eventually move out of this small town within the next year and a half

3. To win a BIG lottery!! OK...clarification...to be the SOLE WINNER!!!

2. A wireless, widescreen convertible notebook PC (converts into a Tablet PC) they are soooo KEWL!!

1. A new Maltese (or Bichon or Mini Schnauzer or Westie...in that order) baby!! (Won't happen for a few years...too many furkids already!) :eek:

Of course, reading between the lines, PEACE ON EARTH AND GOOD WILL TO ALL! :D

I'm not asking Santa for too much, am I?!?!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I don't have a lot that I'm asking for. I would like to pick a house plan and a builder and for someone to get started on our house so that I can spend next Christmas in my own home. Unfortunately cleanup is still going on and the builders haven't really started any new construction. We are also waiting on new FEMA guidelines. All in all, though, I'm just happy to have a place to live and I'm happy that my husband's patients are continuing to come in.....life is pretty OK.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Kodie's Mom...my wish for you is that you have a happy holiday, boyfriend or not. You deserve happiness.[/B]
amen! Kodie's Mom, i wish we all were closer to you so we could all get together. you sound like you need a good "girls night out" complete with ann marie-made margaritas. the buttercup and i wish you the happiest of holidays, sweetie!!!!!!

i think for us, i would like a new job that i love as much as i loved my most recent job (the one that was eliminated). and one that pays enough to allow a better quality of life than simply "getting by"...

if i can have either of those in 6 months, i'll be a happy, happy girl. and the buttercup, well, all she wants is it to rain jars of peanut butter from the sky.

ann marie and the "mmmpmph mmmrrrfffmrmmrr" buttercup, who is finishing her p'butter kong

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I want in on the margarita party!

I got my Christmas present already...he he...my little Neyland.

I also asked for an SM calendar and a new digital camera...(mine shorts out due to overusage/dropping by my skin kids). I could want/ask for many more items...but I am more than happy with my new addition.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
I have asked Santa for a new wireless laptop computer so i can be downstairs with my husband at night instead of upstairs on the computer. He watches car stuff and guy crap on TV
so I do the SM forum :D Having a laptop will allow me to be with him and still join in on the fun here
[/B]
Awwww...you are one dedicated SM member!! Both my husband and I have wireless laptops (both Macs) and we love love love them!! I can do SM while he is watching TV or we both sit with our laptops anywhere in the apartment!! Plus its soo portable and we take them to vacations or anywhere we travel. Lots of hotels have wireless internet so it all works out great.

We don't celebrate Christmas, but we are all hoping to live together next year and to never be apart again
. After all, that's the first step to having kids.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
I don't have a lot that I'm asking for. I would like to pick a house plan and a builder and for someone to get started on our house so that I can spend next Christmas in my own home. Unfortunately cleanup is still going on and the builders haven't really started any new construction. We are also waiting on new FEMA guidelines. All in all, though, I'm just happy to have a place to live and I'm happy that my husband's patients are continuing to come in.....life is pretty OK.[/B]
Susan, I've been thinking of you....I hope that the construction can begin soon and that your life can get back to normal.

·
Registered
751 Posts
[/B]

Wish I had known. Hubby just sold one on EBay. We have way too many computers around our house. Some women like shoes and handbags. Other's like gadgets. Then there is our house. We both like cameras and computers.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts