Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A long time ago someone mentioned gift echange for christmas between us ( the dogs..) Is anyone doing it???

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
OHHHH, YEAH!!! someone should set that up. someone responsible(meaning--not me! lol).
and also set up the price maximum or whatever.

i cant wait till this gets started!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Nov 11 2004, 04:54 PM
How would we set something like this up?  I have an idea, but I don't know if this would work.  Here goes...

So we would make an announcement that we are going to do this and give everyone who wants to participate in it a week or two to respond.  Then when the time is up, someone who is in charge would put the names in a hat or something and draw partners.  Then they would be posted and it would be up to the two individuals to PM each other and exchange info and stuff.

Does anyone else have any ideas as to how to go about this?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16042
[/QUOTE]

Why don't you head that up Nichole?!
Great idea!!!! You seem responsible!!!!

Everyone who nominates Nichole to organize this give a big high-five!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Nov 11 2004, 04:11 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Nov 11 2004, 04:54 PM
How would we set something like this up?  I have an idea, but I don't know if this would work.  Here goes...

So we would make an announcement that we are going to do this and give everyone who wants to participate in it a week or two to respond.  Then when the time is up, someone who is in charge would put the names in a hat or something and draw partners.  Then they would be posted and it would be up to the two individuals to PM each other and exchange info and stuff.

Does anyone else have any ideas as to how to go about this?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16042

Why don't you head that up Nichole?!
Great idea!!!! You seem responsible!!!!

Everyone who nominates Nichole to organize this give a big high-five!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16045
[/B][/QUOTE]

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Lexi's mom!!! Great Siggy pictures!!!!
What a baby doll!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How about this:

I can be the curator

Everyone send me their names (names on the forum) and their email address to me at [email protected].

Once I Have everyone's name, I will team everyone up with another person and send the information to both of you. You can then get the real adresses from each other.

Once we all send and receive the gifts, we can share all the stories here

I think we should keep the budget down to $10-$15. Of course it is up to you though.

What do you think?

If this is ok, I will make another official post on the main forum regarding the Christmas gift exchange.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Ania@Nov 11 2004, 08:54 PM
How about this:

I can be the curator

Everyone send me their names (names on the forum) and their email address to me at [email protected].

Once I Have everyone's name, I will team everyone up with another person and send the information to both of you.  You can then get the real adresses from each other. 

Once we all send and receive the gifts, we can share all the stories here

I think we should keep the budget down to $10-$15.  Of course it is up to you though.

What do you think?

If this is ok, I will make another official post on the main forum regarding the Christmas gift exchange.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16078
[/QUOTE]

good idea!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The final drawing will take place on the last day of this month. Everyone would have to get in toucjh with me by the end of this month, and that would be 11/30/04

What do you think?

·
Registered
493 Posts
Is it okay for me to participate, despite living in Australia or is this a "same country" sort of thing...??

It does sound like a nice idea, but perhaps I'm a little too far away.... -_-

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
it would be good if we were paired up by people near by so shipping would be less.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Everyone is in!!!!

If you write me where you're from, i wil match you up so its not too far. The rest of you who dont care will be randomly picked by the computer.

For those of you who dont celebrate the holidays.... make sure you specify in the email, and i will take care of everuthing else.

email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
493 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Nov 11 2004, 09:28 PM
Hey Sunshine, we are PRACTICALLY neighbors (if you squint really hard while looking at the map)
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16087
[/QUOTE]

LOL

Well maybe we will end up paired!! I'm not a non-believer, but I'm not an extremely over the top person either - for me Christmas is mainly a family time (on top of my Christian beliefs - but that doesn't mean that I push them on others - everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and that's fine with me!!), so if we end up "gift partners" - don't be concerned I won't go over top and I won't be upset or anything if you don't wrap yourself in tinsel with a santa hat and jump up and down for a photo!! LOL

BUT on the same note - if I get a very "Christmassy" person - I'm more than happy to go "whole-hog"!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
kodie made a great point. it would've been cool to be surprised. but ania was right because we gotta know the person.

maybe we should make another thread where everyone gets 1 post(and definitely edit it) and just write everything about your dog and what they like?? so then like lets say kodie got me to send a present to---she can just look at the post about me and the dogs. does that make sense? and i wouldnt know that she had me.

and if you have a more specific question, you can just say "everyone should post what treats their dogs like" and then EVERYONE has to post it. so you dont give it away, you know?

anyway, i hope that makes sense. it would be really awesome if we were surprised.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Originally posted by Sunshine@Nov 11 2004, 09:26 PM
Is it okay for me to participate, despite living in Australia or is this a "same country" sort of thing...?? 

It does sound like a nice idea, but perhaps I'm a little too far away....  -_-
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=16085
[/QUOTE]

dont worry i wouldnt mind shipping over seas
so im sure more people feel the same way..

can we just do it a bit early.. im leaving Dec 16 for a month to CHile.. and i wanna be here when my lil one received her present! :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Hey!!!! its so awesome, my sister got me a subscription to Fido friendly and they have a few pages of really neat ideas to give as christmas gifts!! i'll type in the sites:

www.gwlittle.com
www.sleepyhole-o.com
www.ornaments2remember.com
www.petexpressions.com
www.bigpawdesigns.com
www.diva-dog.com
www.muttropolis.com
www.cosmicknits.com
www.petsofabeds.com
www.help4pets.com
www.elucho.com
www.whiskazzandpawzz.com
www.hug-a-dog.com
www.k9topcoat.com
www.arfworks.com
www.getseriousproducts.com
www.quirkbooks.com
www.charmingpetcharms.com
www.alpenschatz.com
www.bonevoyage.com
www.estellesreflectivewear.com
www.talktometreatball.com
www.healdsburgdoghouse.com
www.petsittervideos.com
www.barkingbaby.com
www.rigby.ca/grubbypaws
www.djpets.com
www.franimalsinc.com
www.thebeautifulpetcollection.com
www.flyingpanda.com
www.hautediggitydog.com
www.bagladyofbeaufort.com
www.fbfogg.com
wwwjosherwooddesign.com
www.petsup.com
www.apetsworld.com
www.acrystalaffair.com
www.chezpuppy.com
(dont forget the www. i need to type faster)
puppydogproductions.com
popartpet.com
muttsbeds.com
rocknrolldog.com
doggiejams.com
petqwerks.com
wiggleswagswhiskers.com
fourlegsandatail.com
tinwoodsman.com
globalpetproducts.com
silver-bones.com
woofwearinc.com
watchbuddy.com
fidogear.com
pawtisserie.com
dogsarepeopletoo.com
waterdoginfo.com
dogality.biz
petmanproducts.com
gallerydivita.com
groovydog.com
chiwawagaga.com
neopaws.com
thepetspizzazz.com
polkadog.com
uptownpet.com
petapotty.com
dogtoys.com
activek9.com
k9u.net
fouronthefloorpetwear.com
smithermanandbarnwell.com
renellis.com
muttlynchwinery.com
cleanpetshopper.com
animalwrappers.com
holisticanimalproducts.com
presents4pets.com
signswithanattitude.com
efsterling.com
katiesbumpers.com
blissfulbsicuits.com
petclassics.com
doggonegood.com
petzone.com
musticfordogsandcats.com
uniquestuffonline.com
tartanhound.com
doggieid.com
sherpapet.net
petsatplay.com
etchworks.com
grandmalucys.com
autoanything.com
retropets.com
artfulpups.com
dogbedplace.com

and thats it. i think glamourdog should seriously look into advertising in this magazine. its really awesome.
i hope these links help you with ideas for the gift exchange!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts