Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My name is Chata. I'm from Dallas, Texas. My baby's name is Chuey. I have had him for almost 4 weeks now. He is a handful! I don't think I have ever loved a puppy more. I have always been a dog lover and have own several from German Shepherds to a Yorkie and now a Maltese. I would appreciate any advice I can get from my Maltese family. Thanks for having me!

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
:smilie_daumenpos:WELCOME TO SM CHATA, so glad you found us, little puppies can be a handful at first, I remember those days but so rewarding
I hope you share pictures and tell us all about him

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Welcome Chuey and Chata.
:Welcome 2:
Once a Maltese owner always a Maltese owner! You will find they are the most amazing little white balls of fluff! I can't wait to see pictures of your little guy and hear all about him. :walklikeanegyptian:

"Life is Good - Life with a Maltese is Better!"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Discussion #2

Thanks everyone for making me fill so welcomed! I was trying to post a picture of my little guy, but I can't seem to figure it out.

My little Chuey is a bundle of joy. He's a little over 3 months old. We are still potty training, but he's getting it down slowly but surely. I can't wait to share pictures.

Also, I was wondering if it's okay to feed these little jewels fruit? If so, are there some they are not supposed to eat? I gave Chuey a little slice of banana and he devoured it, but I wasn't sure about the potassium and how that may affect him. I know if fruit is good for us, it should be okay for them, but you never know. Any advice will be helpful. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Never feed him grapes they are deadly to dogs! I hear blueberries are good but my doggy does not like them.

·
Premium Member
17,390 Posts
:Welcome 4:

It took me a long time to figure out this web-site! Don't give up! I am older & not tech savy and if I can do it anybody can!

If you hit the black search button above & put in a subject/topic & hit go it will probably give you more info than you need. :HistericalSmiley: IF you can't find it come back & ask specific questions.

Fruit is fairly safe---as someone said NOT GRAPES. Research before giving new stuff. NO Macadamian nuts either---poison! I give blueberries, apple, pear, peach but Kitzi is not big on fruit---Lisi loves anything she gets! Neither of them would prefer bananas. W/another of our pups I had to hide in the closet to eat a banana!

There are a lot of SM members in TX. I keep thinking we should do a maltese meet-up but then life wakes me up! Maybe one day!

Anyhow, Welcome again & we look fwd. to photos. Go down to "manage attachments" upload your photo & submit.:chili:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts