Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Casanova and Bijou wanted me to tell all you aunties that they got a whole bunch of toys, treats, and clothes yesterday for being so good. And the biggest hit of all was the Churpi Chews!!!

It is apparently an ancient recipe from the people of Nepal, and my babies are going crazy over these Churpi Chews!!! Here are the ingredients:

Yak and cow milk, Salt, Lime Juice

I don't give Flossies, and have had a hard time finding something the babies can stay interested in chewing that is not an animal body part and does not contain artificial preservatives. Finally I have found the holy grail chew!! The babies love these chews-- they smell kind of like smoky parmesan, and they are 100% natural!! :chili::chili:

Hope some of your babies can enjoy them too!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well Aolani loves it when I give him a little bit of cheese as a treat and I think he may love these churpi chews too. Next time I'm in the holistic pet food store I'll ask about them. Thank you for the tip :)
Oh good! Let us know if Aolani loves them! I love that they smell like parmesan, but they are very hard so the pups don't get too much dairy. The babies worked on the chews for a couple hours today, and hardly made a dent in the chews! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Oh good! Let us know if Aolani loves them! I love that they smell like parmesan, but they are very hard so the pups don't get too much dairy. The babies worked on the chews for a couple hours today, and hardly made a dent in the chews! :thumbsup:
Any product that is safe, and keeps a fluff busy for a hour - while mom takes a bathe - - - is great thing :)

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
They seem different to me than Himalayan chews. My babies did not love those Himalayan ones as much. The one time I bought the Himlayan one, C&B chewed on it for about 2 minutes and then lost interest.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Sounds like the same product as Himalayan Chews...must just be a different company with another name. My dogs love the HImalayan chews..not as much as bully sticks or flossies but the himalayan chews are definitely longer lasting and don't smell

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Casanova and Bijou wanted me to tell all you aunties that they got a whole bunch of toys, treats, and clothes yesterday for being so good. And the biggest hit of all was the Churpi Chews!!!

It is apparently an ancient recipe from the people of Nepal, and my babies are going crazy over these Churpi Chews!!! Here are the ingredients:

Yak and cow milk, Salt, Lime Juice

I don't give Flossies, and have had a hard time finding something the babies can stay interested in chewing that is not an animal body part and does not contain artificial preservatives. Finally I have found the holy grail chew!! The babies love these chews-- they smell kind of like smoky parmesan, and they are 100% natural!! :chili::chili:

Hope some of your babies can enjoy them too!!
Hello,

I am ready to place an order - did you order large, med or small for your fluffs?

Thank you so much!

Allie

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Wish I could get them for Tyler as I've taken away the flossies altogether - and he doesn't seem to mind. But with my DS's dairy allergy don't think I can go the milky, cheese route. :huh:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
I'd like to try these...are they sold in stores yet or only online?

I did have a couple of the Himalayan chews, but Bisou wasn't interested in them at all. I think they were too hard for her. Are these softer? They have the same ingredients as these chews, but look different so maybe that would work for us?

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'd like to try these...are they sold in stores yet or only online?

I did have a couple of the Himalayan chews, but Bisou wasn't interested in them at all. I think they were too hard for her. Are these softer? They have the same ingredients as these chews, but look different so maybe that would work for us?
Andrea, these are hard, but soften a little with saliva. I don't know if they have them in stores, but tell me if you can't find them in Shanghai. It's about time we sent Bisou a care package!! Actually anything you need under four pounds, I will gather for you and send to you in a Global Priority box.

Loves!!!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
I researched the sizes & it looks like they are about the same width but length is short, med. or long---is this correct---otherwise the same?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Thanks for the info. I'm gonna check them out too. Always looking for new things for them to chew on. Thanks Sophia!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
I did not get a reply on whether or not these are the same size in width?
It looks like the L, M. & small are just long, med. long, & short?
Have those who ordered them been happy w/them?
I am getting ready to order and wonder if the longer ones would be easier for Kitzel to hold on to? Let me know your experience w/these please!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh great, Max did not like the himilayan chews either. I am going to get some sign me up...lol.

I also got some dr harveys sweet potatoe chews and they take a long time to eat and you get alot of them for the price of 6.99 for a 7oz bag he loves them. He walks around with it in his mouth...lol

1 - 20 of 25 Posts