Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kitzel got his first Churpi yesterday! :chili::chili: It is the first thing he has had that he can't devour in a couple of minutes. :aktion033: He was starting on the bar-stools at our vacation place---so this is a life-saver. :wacko1: He even tried to get it from the end table when I put it away so he would "rest." I got the medium sized one and he can hold it between his paws while he chews.
Thank you to whomever it was that made the recommendation here on SM!:wub:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
I think they are similar products, though for some reason mine did not take to the Himalayan chews. That is great that yours do because I think they are alot easier to find!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Kodie and Nikki LOVE their Churpi Chews and they really last a long time!! I can't bring myself to give them Flossies so this was a great alternative for us. They also love the Antlerz and they are very long lasting as well.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
I'm happy to say that my dogs loved them too and tried to steal Kitzel's today. For the dogs in coat, a good alternative to the chewies that glomp on the coat and can turn into a coat eating nightmare. I think I'll be ordering some also!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts