Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sure hope this works....wasn't sure how to end it either....so if the pictures stop going by and the music continues...just click out of it, LOL :blush::blush:

Smilebox Playback

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Wow! What great presents!!!!! Chyna must have stolen a piece of Lynn's heart while she was staying with you. I don't blame Chyna for thinking 'the best Christmas ever' (isn't this her first?) LOL!
Pat you did a great job on the slide show.
That was great. I too loved the wrapping! So pretty!

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
I have heard of a bull in a China shop, but now I've seen what happens when you get a Chyna in a present shop. Wow look at all the clothes, the bowl, the jewelry. Amazing presents for such a special little girl. She got a lot of very girly girl presents.

Did I miss who the Secret Santa was?

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
OMG, what wonderful custom gifts. And WOOZER on the gift wrapping. Lynn, I am sending my gifts to you next year to wrap.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
So glad you liked everything. Chyna is a very special baby and I wanted her first Christmas to be a very special one. :)

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Adorable, adorable photos Pat! Chyna has been such a good girl she deserves all those lovely gifts and beautiful wrapping, almost too pretty to unwrap. There are so many beautiful items out there for our pups.

and yes what a mess to clean up. LOL

·
Premium Member
7,952 Posts
Oh my gosh! Ava is going to be SOOO jealous! What fabulous gifts! And the video was great! I'm going to learn Smilebox for next year! The presents were all wrapped so pretty! Merry Christmas Chyna!

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Love the video!!! The gift wrapping is soooo awesome and the presents are soooo cute. Now I want to open Tyler's, but I'm going to try to be patient and wait until Christmas morning!

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
:new_shocked: ((((Chyna )))) you scored:chili: great gifts Lynn

Pat loved your video, looks like your going to need a bigger closet for sure

Lynn you are such a great gift giver, I loved every gift:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Chyna -- Breeze wants to know if your Mom gave you the treats and toys. She said you didn't need any, but all of us need a little fun. (Did your brothers and sisters steal the toys and treats?)

I was trying to match Ava's Maltese dress with the Eyelet. I think it's pretty close. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Chyna I really enjoyed your reveal and seeing all your great prezzzies :chili: All those shih tzu gifts were just marvelous :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
20,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Chyna -- Breeze wants to know if your Mom gave you the treats and toys. She said you didn't need any, but all of us need a little fun. (Did your brothers and sisters steal the toys and treats?)

I was trying to match Ava's Maltese dress with the Eyelet. I think it's pretty close. :)

Lynn, everything was perfect! The stretchy dresses are a tad tight, but Abbey is jumping for joy about that!!!! :chili::chili:

I've been wanting to order the coconut smile treats from Dr. Harvey's, but every time I put in an order it's close to $100 as it is already!! So it's very cool having them....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts