Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All my fellow maltese buddies, here is a tutorial on how to properly use the clicker as a training tool. (as told by IzzyBella)

First, you grab the clicker from Mommy and run very fast with it.

Then you run in circles with it so that your Mommy can't get you until the exact correct time so you can mark her behavior of running to you.

And then you bite down hard on it and sure enough Mommy will come running.

And there you have it. Clicker Training at it's best. Done the proper way with YOU in charge.

Love Izzy
P.S. No maltese were harmed in the making of this tutorial.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Wow our babies look so much alike!! Ruby has a little more staining than IzzyBella -how old is she? Ruby Jean is 6 mos. old at about 4 lbs. Cute pictures!
Yes they sure do train us ha ha! :D

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i had to show my sister!!!!!!! that was a super adorable tutorial!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow our babies look so much alike!!......-how old is she?[/B]
IzzyBella is three months old and she weighs 1.9 lbs. I knew there was a reason I thought RubyJean was adorable. LOL

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
That was SO funny!

What an adorable doll-baby!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
So cute and true. I think these little ones train us more than we train them. I know Lacey has my husband wrapped around her little paw. He tells her to do something and she thinks about it. She is going back to obeniance training...my husband needs to be trained! She does what I want, but not for him. She just gives him her "aren't I cute daddy" look and that is all it takes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts