Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the thread on using closet shelving to make a puppy pen. Well with 3 dogs now, the one little pee pad holder in the bathroom wasn't going to do the job. So I made a "Pup-Pee-Corral" using 3 sides of closet shelving cut to 3 feet each, and bought a washing machine floor tray to put inside, and I now have a great big pee pad area! I put it right outside our garage door, so now all hubby has to do is cut in a doggy door to the garage to give everyone access. And best of all, we have our guest bathroom back. Thanks Kallie and Catchers mom for the idea!
Quincymom

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@May 30 2005, 12:52 PM
Saw the thread on using closet shelving to make a puppy pen.  Well with 3 dogs now, the one little pee pad holder in the bathroom wasn't going to do the job. So I made a "Pup-Pee-Corral" using 3 sides of closet shelving cut to 3 feet each, and bought a washing machine floor tray to put inside, and I now have a great big pee pad area! I put it right outside our garage door, so now all hubby has to do is cut in a doggy door to  the garage to give everyone access. And best of all, we have our guest bathroom back. Thanks Kallie and Catchers mom for the idea!
Quincymom
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=66872
[/QUOTE]

Well, you're the smart one! You're the one who figured out a creative use for the shelving... I'm so glad I could get you on the right track though and that it is working out for you!

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will take a picture, working a long stretch now and am on call as well. Trying to fit it all in before I go visit with my mom. Take it soon--promise!
Quincymom
Just posted two pictures of the pen into the Gallery under "Quincymoms Kids". Remember--it is a picture of our garage!!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Quincymom@May 31 2005, 04:55 PM
I will take a picture, working a long stretch now and am on call as well. Trying to fit it all in before I go visit with my mom. Take it soon--promise!
Quincymom
Just posted two pictures of the pen into the Gallery under "Quincymoms Kids". Remember--it is a picture of our garage!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=67292
[/QUOTE]

Hey what a great pen!! That is just perfect for a pee pad area! Great job!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.