Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you please enlighten me as to how you store your fluffs clothes? I'm thinking that I'll have to have a professional closet maker come in and convert one of the closets to accommodate the fluff's stuff - because there's a lot of wasted space, between the first hangar and the closet floor.

Any ideas would be great.

I did buy loads of children's wooden hangers and padded hangars they are GREAT!

Allie

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
:LOL: too funny. If you do a search I remember there was a thread on doggy closets. Really cute. Lola only has about 3 harnesses and 3 dresses so far so not an issue for me. ;) .........yet.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I believe gwlittle.com sells doggie armoires.... As for me I have a draw for them and lay them gently. Now of course they don't have the wardrobe you fluffs have.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
I have 2 beautiful (matching) Armoires for Lacie and Tilly and they're still so packed that I have boxes that I store out of season clothes in.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I turned one of my extra bedrooms into a computer/dog room. The girls have a wardrobe and closet. I keep everyday cloths and harness in the wardrobe and holiday things, winter coats and sweaters in the closet.

I have all my extra leads on a belt ring but our everyday harness and leads that we use for walks are in the utility room on a cute little doggies hook.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I turned one of my extra bedrooms into a computer/dog room. The girls have a wardrobe and closet. I keep everyday cloths and harness in the wardrobe and holiday things, winter coats and sweaters in the closet.

I have all my extra leads on a belt ring but our everyday harness and leads that we use for walks are in the utility room on a cute little doggies hook.
That is perfect - the perfect size. I love the drawer. I love the little hangars too! I just got my from online - they're for kids clothes - but oh so cute.

Thank you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts