Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

Just wondered if anyone has any Zack & Zoey Halloween outfits? or any of their other clothes would do. Im going to buy some from ebay America for the girls this year as we dont get anything nice like that over here in Scotland for their halloween but i cant quite decide what size to get and i will need to order soon.

Size small said 12" length which will def do bella, and should do Mya. However Floee is 14" or so but med size outfit says its 16" and i cant decide would this be too big as i dont have measurements for it for around the tummy. (if that makes sense?)

If anyone has any idea what their sizes are like that would be great

Many thanks :)

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
I would err on the side of a bit smaller. Too big and they can walk out of them. Post pics when you get them dressed up!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Size small for Zack & Zoey.
The medium girth is way too big.

I don't have any of the costumes, but my girls do wear dresses from that line.
I like their clothes too.

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I have a few from Zack & Zoe. I think they run a bit on the large size as Hannah normally wears a small, but had to get an Xsmall because she's only 9" in length.

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
My babies don't wear costumes. But their are some adorable outfits (harness vest and harness vest dress on ebay) for Holloween. I got a set for my two this year and they are made soooo well and fit perfect. I don't think I have anything from Zach and Zoe, but it sounds familar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts