Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The cutest thing happened today. I was on iTunes downloading new songs for my ipod and I downloaded Mariah Carey's new song "We Belong Together", and Coco started barking and howling to the song, kinda like she was singing. It was sooo cute. But when I played a different song, she didn't sing. I played another song by Mariah, and she started doing it again. I guess she loves Mariah. :D Has your baby ever done this?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Brinkley howls/sings to the weather alert...
It is pretty comical...especially when hubby makes it go off on purpose. Sometimes when we go to bed, Brink will walk over to hubby and stand on his chest and just STARE at the weather alert until hubby makes it go off...we probably should tape it

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
OH MY GOSH! THAT IS SO CUTE! I wanna see that!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
That's too cute!! We are convinced that Miko is trying to talk to us. He makes these weird rumbling sounds like someone who is paralyzed or never learned to talk. Now we will be waiting for him to sing!!!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Awww thats so cute. Sunny hates Mozart lol, I was watch Amadaus one day and everytime the music came on he would freak out.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awwwwwwww...!!
The only thing Kodie does is fall asleep to Celine Dion. haha.. I guess her voice is like a lullaby.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts