Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Juanelle. My sweet baby is Coconut. He is 1.5 yrs. old and weighs about 6lbs. I've had him since he was 8wks old. He is totally spoiled rotten. I got him from a breeder called Too Sweet Kennels near where I live in NC. He was well cared for during his short time with her. I would recommend her to anyone. My groomer says he is one of the best colored and haired Maltese that she does. I don't worry so much about that because he is just right for me. We have 3 teenage children whom I homeschool so I don't have the time to be on this site a lot. Coconut is my baby although he loves everyone in our family including the cat. We live in way out in the woods so he gets to play outside a lot, but still loves to go on long walks. He loves to go anywhere I go, but can't always. He cries at the door when he can't. He is just a bundle of energy and love. This is my first Maltese and first small dog. I have a photo album, but I can't figure out how to put his picture with this post. sorry:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Welcome Juanelle & Coconut! I am new here too but not to Maltese. I will take a look at your album---looking fwd. to getting to know you and your baby.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

He is a very cute puppy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts