Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my beautiful,sweet Cocotini turned 3 today so I had a little party for her and my sister(who has a birthday this coming week).

I decided to make a Birthday cake for Cocotini (my sister had her own cake!!) and used the Cocotherapy cake recipe and made the coconut/banana version. I iced it in cream cheese sweetened with honey and made a raspberry reduction to turn the icing pink (since my theme was pink and black. I then took tiny dog biscuits and dipped them in melted carob chips and used some "pupperoni" to make the candles. The dogs LOVED the cake and they are all pretty picky eaters. I highly recommend this recipe!

Cocotini's dress was made by Jazzie's Inspawrations and Marj made the adorable bows for both Candy's and Cocotini's dresses.

So here are the pictures!!

Attachments

·
Registered
245 Posts
Happy Birthday pretty girl! You look so very pretty in your dress. Miss Sophie would love the recipe for the special cake :)

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Wow!! I'm really impressed! The cake and entire party looks great- so pretty!! Bravo!
Happy birthday to sweet little Cocotini too!! (Love her name!!)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Darling pictures of your baby! The party looked as special as your Cocotini~~Such a pretty girl and a very special day for her!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Martha Stewart look out:good post - perfect the whole party is wonderful:aktion033: Cocotini Happy Birthday sweetheart:smootch::heart: Tell your sister Happy Birthday, love her queen's crown.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy birthday to Cocotini and your sister!
and oh my gosh! I LOVE your set-up!! everything looks perfect, and the cake looks delicious!!
the dress is absolutely gorgeous too <3

·
Registered
117 Posts
My may i say the set up looked stunning! And that cake looked extremely appetizing too!! Happy birthday Cocotini :wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Wow! Would you throw me a party too? LOL! Beautiful pics ... too pretty to mess up! Happy birthday!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Oh MY! Everything looks so beautiful and you really outdid yourself on that cake! It looks good enough (and pretty enough) for humans to eat. I love Cocotini's dress - the colors are romantic but the pattern is whimsical - perfect for a 3rd birthday!

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
WOW! Now that is a pawty! I love how you set it up and the girls look beautiful in their dresses! Cocotini looked like she had a blast (even got special kisses) and I love the photos of her crashed on the couch! What fun!! Your house is beaufitul too (from the little that I see on your photos) and you have awesome taste.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COCOTINI!:wub:

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Happy birthday, Cocotini! Your mommy did a wonderful job on your party! You are color coordinated with your cake!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Josey says from one choco Tzu to another, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, COCOTINI!!!! Youwr pawty was so pwetty, just wike you! I wub dat cake! It wooks so yummy. You got wots of neato pwezzies, too. I wub youwr dwess too. You wook fabuwus! Fanks fowr sharing youwr special day wif us. You hab a gweat mum! P.S. Tell youwr auntie Happy Birfday too.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts