Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Premium Member
Thankyou all so very much for all your prayers for my Cody!!!! I received the ultrasound results and they came back with no sign of regrowth in his liver or in the pancreas! I am sooo Happy and Thankful that I will have him a few more months in my life!!馃挒馃挒馃惥馃挒 The vet believes that the pancreas level is abnormal from maybe if mr Cody takes a bite of Molly鈥檚 food here and there as the fat intake is normal food. So we will see next month bloodwork if it goes back to normal. 馃. I say a prayer everyday I have with him! I wish they just could live longer then their are meant for. I love this Cody sooo much!!! Thanks again everyone for all your Love and Support!!!馃挒馃惥
So glad Cody has you to take care of him. You're a blessing for that little guy! Prayers he continues to improve.

Lainie

Premium Member
My vet suggested giving L a pill in a baby marshmallow---but she would not take it---you might try that. L smells any & everything before taking it---I put her tablets in stinky French cheese, but you can't do that as it would be way too much fat.

Reactions: Coster

Registered
Discussion Starter #23
My vet suggested giving L a pill in a baby marshmallow---but she would not take it---you might try that. L smells any & everything before taking it---I put her tablets in stinky French cheese, but you can't do that as it would be way too much fat.

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Hi! Thanks for your suggestion I been using coldcut low sodium turkey but denamarin has to be on a empty stomach so sometimes I give him the greenie skimmed over the pill lightly flat as much as I can . Thats when he spits it out of turkey he鈥檚 learned to suck his food before swallowing smart little guy!!!! Cody has a follow up at the end of this month let鈥檚 hope this bloodwork comes back better馃Thanks so much for always giving me some info! It means soooo much! I hope your babydoll Lisi is Feeling better and doing ok I think of her so often.Dee. 馃挒馃惥

Registered
Discussion Starter #26
Thankyou so much for all your prayers for my Cody!!!!!! 馃挒馃挒馃惥

Registered
Discussion Starter #27
Hi Everyone! Cody just went to the vet yesterday for his updated bloodwork! Well his pancreas level came back high again so since he鈥檚 been off Molly鈥檚 food and greenies it鈥檚 a side effect from his chemo pill palladia, not high enough to make him ill though. Cody still is my little engine that could running around playing with toys and barking so much when he鈥檚 hungry! He鈥檚 still on Palladia , so glad it wasn鈥檛 the greenies or Molly鈥檚 food. He enjoys her food sometimes as a treat! Thanks everyone for all your love and support! it means so much!!!

Premium Member
Oh, I was hoping for better news! I am glad, however, that he is still happy & playing. That is a good sign.

Reactions: Coster

Registered
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks! Let鈥檚 hope next month visit is better. I will keep you posted馃惥馃挒. Hope Lisi is doing and having good days I always think of her as she reminds me of my little Cody.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts