Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 175 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am making another collage for everyone... AJ was sending me the pics but she is really busy...soooooo if u want ur malt in the collage pm me the pic that u want
i wanna try to get this done this week b/c i will be back in school next week and dont know how demanding my oncology rotation will be (i know it will be depressing for sure)

edit: also when u send the pic let me know if i have ur permission to edit the photo (crop, change brightness/contrast, etc) or if u dont want me to mess with it.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well it doesnt have to be real big cause im makin a collage wwith them..i was trying to find the calendar thread to see how big i needed to make it for the cover...but the avg size photo shout be fine 800x600 is plenty large enough

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
feel free to send one of each malt u have or a group shot..which ever u like

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
this is who i have so far...its ur chance to be on the calendar if ur pic doesnt make it inside! if u dont know how to send me a pic just pm me: i posted it at the end!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Great job so far!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello

I will love for Snowy to be part of it but I dont know how to send pics. I just got a few in the gallery.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by SNOWY@Aug 23 2005, 08:08 AM
Hello

I will love for Snowy to be part of it but I dont know how to send pics. I just got a few in the gallery.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93283
[/QUOTE]
Do you know how to post one of the pictures you have in the gallery in a post? If so you can do that when you pm ladym. If not check out these directions.

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Wow LadyM that is looking great so far

I had a look at the instructions you sent me yesterday and for some reason I can't get the picture to copy into the background. I can get all the patterns and all the extras. Do you open the picture first or the pattern? I have been playing with my Adobe for months and it is so difficult, I am wondering if I should upgrade it to a better version.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by Scoobydoo@Aug 23 2005, 08:28 AM
Wow LadyM that is looking great so far

I had a look at the instructions you sent me yesterday and for some reason I can't get the picture to copy into the background. I can get all the patterns and all the extras. Do you open the picture first or the pattern? I have been playing with my Adobe for months and it is so difficult, I am wondering if I should upgrade it to a better version.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=93300
[/QUOTE]
I would love to get the Photoshop CS version but can't afford it. One of these days I want to sit down and learn how to use my Photoshop Elements.

One of the local community colleges offers a Photoshop CS class. I thought about taking it but one of the things you need to buy is Photoshop CS. My mom works at a college and could get a discount on it for me but it would still be $300.
I just can't justify buying it.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
The collage is looking great... the resolution is so crisp and clear!! And I love the frame... it is just adorable!!!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i updated the pic

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
even if i have a pic for u from a previous thing (like if i made a sig for u) please tell me to add a pic to the collage b/c i dont want to do it w/o someones permission.

thanks!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
I am going to see if I have any current photos that are good enough to use. I'll try and do that on Thursday. If you need something before then, or if I don't have good photos, please feel free to use one of the ones that you took of Sadie and Sassy. The collage looks great!

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thursday is fine!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Can you please include Snowy??? You can use any of the pics of my gallery or my avatar....Please, pretty please????

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
updated again keep em coming! btw the pic im showing is a reduced size and quality so i can fit more pics if i get more sent to me so dont be shy!

1 - 20 of 175 Posts