Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,065 Posts
i think, at least while your puppy is learning to walk on a lead, etc you should use a harness, since your puppy will be unpredictable and may yank on the leash as its learning.

once your dog masters walking on a leash with you, you can try the collar, but beware that even the most trained dog might pull sometime, or you might have to pull it.

my vote? a harness.

· Registered
2,065 Posts
Originally posted by Abbey@Jun 26 2005, 07:53 PM
My vote is the harness!
  I think the collars are sooo much cuter but I can't imagine putting one on such tiny necks!

Abbey has her harness on all day long as we are potty training and we don't want to mess around getting it on and off and she has never matted from her harness!  We take her harness off at bedtime and put it right back on in the morning.  She still hasn't grown out of her ferrett harness and into her xsmall step in harness, which I know will be quicker to get on her so maybe then we will take it off of her during the day!  I'm hoping to buy her one of those amazing rhinestone harnesses once she stops growing!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75396
[/QUOTE]

glad to see a post from you~! you haven't been around lately, how have you been?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.