Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,992 Posts
My vote is the harness!
I think the collars are sooo much cuter but I can't imagine putting one on such tiny necks!

Abbey has her harness on all day long as we are potty training and we don't want to mess around getting it on and off and she has never matted from her harness! We take her harness off at bedtime and put it right back on in the morning. She still hasn't grown out of her ferrett harness and into her xsmall step in harness, which I know will be quicker to get on her so maybe then we will take it off of her during the day! I'm hoping to buy her one of those amazing rhinestone harnesses once she stops growing!

· Registered
2,992 Posts
Originally posted by puppylucy+Jun 26 2005, 08:54 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Abbey
@Jun 26 2005, 07:53 PM
My vote is the harness!
  I think the collars are sooo much cuter but I can't imagine putting one on such tiny necks!

Abbey has her harness on all day long as we are potty training and we don't want to mess around getting it on and off and she has never matted from her harness!  We take her harness off at bedtime and put it right back on in the morning.  She still hasn't grown out of her ferrett harness and into her xsmall step in harness, which I know will be quicker to get on her so maybe then we will take it off of her during the day!  I'm hoping to buy her one of those amazing rhinestone harnesses once she stops growing!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75396
glad to see a post from you~! you haven't been around lately, how have you been?

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=75398
[/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks for missing me! We went on vacation in Tennessee at the Lake! What great fun! We enjoyed it better than the beach! We missed Abbey so much though. My 4 year old cried herself to sleep the first night missing her so much! So, we're all glad to be back ~ including Abbey!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.