Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I made a huge list of everyone's guesses...and then went through and circled all of the right info...The person who had 2 out of 3 right (date, boy/girl ratio, and approx. time of birth)was....

:chili::aktion033::thumbsup:

Suzi "Suzimalteselover"!!!

Her guess was Nov. 13; 1 girl, 2 boys; and 6:30am

I did also narrow the list to the people who guessed the correct day:
"Hunter's Mom"; "Bailey&me"; "Jenniferhope423"; and "heartmadeforyou". Then I looked at the boy/girl guess and "hunter's Mom" and "heartmadeforyou" were closest in their guess of 1 girl, 3 boys. Sooo then I narrowed it further by looking at the time they guessed and......

:chili::aktion033::thumbsup:

Erin "Hunter's Mom" wins with a time guess that was closest (4:00am)!!

Congratulations!!!! Thank you to everyone who participated!!!! I really had fun seeing all the guesses!!!

So I will PM you 2 asking for your addresses and get those goodie bags out to you!!!!

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yep Liza, time flies! She became pregnant the second week of September. Fluffs are pregnant for 60-63 days. She is about 57 days according to the vet.

I wanted to make a fun contest out of this...as I am excited and you all have expressed you want to be a part of her journey to motherhood.

·
Registered
198 Posts
HA, I agree with Michelle! I will take a pup, too!

My guess is two males and a female (born male, male, female), born Nov. 11, 3 am for the first pup!

Keep us updated!!!

(By the way, wanted to pass this along: there's a website MalteseLuv. When our dog was pregnant last year, we checked this site constantly when we had questions. It has a whole whelping section with info and pictures and what to expect.)

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
I can't believe it's this soon. I'm really praying for Terra to be fine.
ROUND 2 LOL
1) Two males, two females
2) November 15th at 10:30pm

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
I found out Terra is having 3 puppies today! The vet said that his guess would be she goes into labor anytime between 3-6 days from now.

So here's the contest, you have 2 chances to win! :aktion033::chili:

Submit 2 guesses on this thread:
1. your guess as to males and females
2. Date and approximate time of birth

The person/people with the closest guess(es) will receive a goodie bag from me and the fluffs!

So who will be first? :thumbsup:
Just to be clear here - you want the time of the first birth, not the time she goes into labor?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I guess it's the 13th of November at 4:00 pm. And it's two girls and a boy!:thumbsup:

I found out Terra is having 3 puppies today! The vet said that his guess would be she goes into labor anytime between 3-6 days from now.

The person/people with the closest guess(es) will receive a goodie bag from me and the fluffs!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Congrats, I hope you have a wonderful and easy birth. My guess is Nov 12th, at 4am and its will be girl, girl, boy. Congrats I am sooo excited for you and keep us posted.

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts

My prediction is:

1. 3 boys 1 girl
2. Wednesday 16 - birthing starts 4 A.M. Eastern time.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Can't join in on the festivities here, but want you to know your pups are in my thoughts. I keep all doggies in my prayers. Hugs to your little ones.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,701 Posts
Sat. Nov. 13th, 5:30 AM your time (lst birth)
boy, girl, boy
all alive, healthy, hungry & happy---natural birth
Praying for you as you "become a grandmother" at this young age! Blessings and love across the miles.
sandi & kitzi

1 - 20 of 55 Posts