Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted in a long long time. Life has been very very busy, but I hope everyone is doing well. I have a concern about Aria's favorite little squeaky toys. The are made with latex and from China. Aria is only 3 pounds and absolutely loves these things. She plays only with these toys, I think because it fits in her little mouth. Does anyone think I shouldn't let her play with them? Does anyone have any suggestions of a replacement toy? I attached a picture of it with Aria. Excuse how filthy she looks. She traveled with us to Florida and the lanai was dirty, regardless of how often I washed it. Thanks in advance. Deb and Aria
Dog Carnivore Wood Floor Flooring

Dog Carnivore Wood Floor Flooring

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hi, Sorry, I don't know the answer to your question but I would also like to know as Mia does have a squeeky toy that is latex (not sure if from China). Aria is so adorable!

·
Premium Member
LACIE, SUKI & LING LING ❤️❤️❤️
6,009 Posts
Omgosh…is Aria the cutest little fluff! So nice to see you here, Deb!!
Regarding toys, I think alot, if not most toys in the Petco, Petsmart, Walmart are made in China. I remember years ago when it was all over the news that when some toys were tested, they came back having arsenic, lead, mercury, etc.
I personally starting buying my girls toys from my friends dog boutique. She carries lots of different brands made here in the USA, to be on the safe side. Though, I do stray every now and then and pick up a cute toy from China 🤷🏻‍♀️

·
Premium Member
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awww thank you! She is my baby. I just worry it could effect her later. She literally has those yoys in her mouth all day, and sleeps next to them at night. She loves them!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Omgosh…is Aria the cutest little fluff! So nice to see you here, Deb!!
Regarding toys, I think alot, if not most toys in the Petco, Petsmart, Walmart are made in China. I remember years ago when it was all over the news that when some toys were tested, they came back having arsenic, lead, mercury, etc.
I personally starting buying my girls toys from my friends dog boutique. She carries lots of different brands made here in the USA, to be on the safe side. Though, I do stray every now and then and pick up a cute toy from China 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hello))) pleases give me name please of your friend boutique) because I am always so paranoiac about my baby toys

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi everyone,
I haven't posted in a long long time. Life has been very very busy, but I hope everyone is doing well. I have a concern about Aria's favorite little squeaky toys. The are made with latex and from China. Aria is only 3 pounds and absolutely loves these things. She plays only with these toys, I think because it fits in her little mouth. Does anyone think I shouldn't let her play with them? Does anyone have any suggestions of a replacement toy? I attached a picture of it with Aria. Excuse how filthy she looks. She traveled with us to Florida and the lanai was dirty, regardless of how often I washed it. Thanks in advance. Deb and Aria View attachment 276141
View attachment 276141
Honestly I will change!

·
Premium Member
4,953 Posts
I know of two people with Maltese who love these toys. One person’s girl is 3 lbs like yours. She loves that toy. I don’t think she’s ever had a problem with it. The other person had two Maltese weighing 6 lbs or so. No problem with them either.
Your little girl is so precious. ❤

1 - 9 of 9 Posts