Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am sitting here in tears .... I just now read on another forum that Missy has gone to heaven. I'm sure so many of you know of Missy's Mom, or as she's known on SM IamMomtoMissy, from SM, MO or other forums. So many of us have read her posts and got to know Missy through them.

Terry, please accept my deepest condolences for your loss and may you find peace in remembering all of the happy times you spent with Missy. I feel like I have lost a little friend, too, as you made her so real to so many of us through your beautifully written posts.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I too have read her post here and on the other site.

Terry, I am so sorry for your lost. Hugs and kisses your way from Lacey and I.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
omg!
I feel soo horrible. Just remember that Missy is in a better place now
I am very sorry for your loss and I wish I could help you in a way

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Terry, I am so sorry for your loss. I feel like I know sweet little Missy from reading your posts. I please accept my condolences for your loss.

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Terry,
You and Missy went through a lot. My heart goes out to you at such a sad time. I wish you peace and good memories.
Susan

·
Registered
3,287 Posts
Oh Terry Im so sorry for your loss of your girl.Missy was so loved by you and I know she had as wonderfull a life as any baby would dream of.I know words will not help and really Im at a lose to think of any that reach to you in the pain I know you are feeling now,but know that we are here for you. You have always been one of the first to say a prayer and give encourgement to others,God Bless you Terry and a prayer to ease your pain....Sheila

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Terry I am so sorry for your loss of little Missy, she was such a brave little girl and the two of you fought through some very difficult times together. You did your very best for her and I am sure your love and care gave her the courage to come as far as she did. You are in my thoughts and prayers Terry

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
K/C I looked at the forum this morning and there was nothing. We knew it did not look that good lately, but still when I saw your post here I was shocked. I went overthere and read the story. I am so sad and crying for Terri. But little Missy is now happy and free of pain.
to Terri and her husband.

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
Terry,
so sorry for your loss. I know how special Missy was to you and your family. my thoughts are with you all during this tough time.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
sorry for your loss, may Missy find peace, love and happiness in doggy heaven

·
Registered
499 Posts
I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear Missy. I know no words can bring you comfort, but do know that we are praying for you and your family.
Quincymom

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
I'm sorry to hear of Missy's passing, she couldn't have asked for a better mommy while she was here though. She was much loved by Terry and so many others that never even got to meet her.

Hugs and noselicks,
ann marie and the buttercup

1 - 20 of 50 Posts