Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i proulby shouldnt be making fun of him but come on he looks so silly

I did make hima pretty bow to wear lol i have been sick and needed something to do so he has like 20 of those now lol

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww poor sunny..glad his neuter went ok.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep his neuter went just fine he is doing great now, although when i picked him up and asked for pain meds for after the people who were working there though i was crazy they were like you want pain meds for after? why? are you sure? took forever for them to figure out how much to give and and what type to give him and so on and so forth but he got them and is doing just fine now and thats whats important

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
So, it sounds like everything went OK with the neuter? I know you were really worried about the clinic, etc. Were you pleased with everything?

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was flipping out when i dropped him off in the morning becuase everyone there kept calling hima pretty girl and asking if he was getting spayed today...they actully wrote that on the little tag to make on his kennle what he was getting done i was just like oh no he is a boy and he is getting neutered!, i half expected and pick him up and find out they tried to spay him before relizing he was a boy lol

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Feb 17 2005, 08:50 PM
I was flipping out when i dropped him off in the morning becuase everyone there kept calling hima pretty girl and asking if he was getting spayed today...they actully wrote that on the little tag to make on his kennle what he was getting done i was just like oh no he is a boy and he is getting neutered!, i half expected and pick him up and find out they tried to spay him before relizing he was a boy lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36138
[/QUOTE]

Gee , that's scary ... I would have been scared too.
Glad it went well. Love the bows

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by RubyJeansmom@Feb 18 2005, 01:52 AM
Oh he looks soooo cute! Does it scare him at all? Ruby Is afraid of her shadow! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36158
[/QUOTE]

He isnt afriad of his shadow or anything like that but he seems to be afriad of the dark, i put a littel night light by his kennel last night...i think it might just be something like he dosnt feel good and when its dark he cant see anyone and thinks he is alone. He is pretty much back to his normal self today though, i was carrying him up and down the stairs for the first 2 days but he seems alright with them now.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Poor baby. I always thought Sunny was a girl too
. LOL...IT'S THE BOW THAT THREW ME OFF!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Feb 18 2005, 11:24 AM
Poor baby.  I always thought Sunny was a girl too 
. LOL...IT'S THE BOW THAT THREW ME OFF!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36201
[/QUOTE]

I like bows lol, he dosnt usually wear pink like in the photo below its just that the day i only had pink bows left i took a ton of photos of him lol....guess i shoudl have gone with the spelling 'sonny'

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He dosnt seem to have any intrest in going outside now, he usually likes to walk around the yard smelling everything barking at the neighbors dogs but now he dosnt want to, is that normal?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521@Feb 19 2005, 03:07 PM
He dosnt seem to have any intrest in going outside now, he usually likes to walk around the yard smelling everything barking at the neighbors dogs but now he dosnt want to, is that normal?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36362
[/QUOTE]

When was the surgery? I'm not sure what is "normal" but I didn't see any change in Catcher after he was neutered.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom+Feb 19 2005, 03:50 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Feb 19 2005, 03:07 PM
When was the surgery? I'm not sure what is "normal" but I didn't see any change in Catcher after he was neutered.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36373
[/B][/QUOTE]

Wednesday, he is running around normal inside and going up and down stairs fine its just when he is outside he is acting funny...maybe he is just embaressed about being seen in the cone.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Originally posted by Lilly521+Feb 19 2005, 05:37 PM-->
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's [email protected] 19 2005, 03:50 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Lilly521
@Feb 19 2005, 03:07 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36373

[/QUOTE]

Wednesday, he is running around normal inside and going up and down stairs fine its just when he is outside he is acting funny...maybe he is just embaressed about being seen in the cone.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=36394
[/B][/QUOTE]

Can you take the cone off when he is outside? The purpose of the cone is to keep him from getting at the incision... when he is outside playing he probably doesn't want to mess with the incision anyway. He might not even bother with it inside either. If he doesn't, then you don't even need the cone, except maybe when you're not at home, in case he decides he does want to get at it.

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well he does seem to notice the stiches so i wanted to leave it on and they way they put it on him i cant get it off without cutting it so i would have to get a new one to put it back one...he is gonne be soooo matted with this is all over.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts