Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yesterday Hunter snuck up our deck stairs but missed the top step and fell down 3 steps. When he did this he hit his head pretty hard on the last step. We called the vet and were told to watch him very carefully. He has an abrasion over his eye and it bled & turned his hair pink but today the vet checked * him NOT Jim* out and said he looked good - no signs of a concusion or contusion!!!

Such good news since our vacation starts on Monday!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Awww ... poor baby!!! :( I'm happy to hear that the vet checked out Hunter and that he is going to be okay.

Please give Hunter lots of kissies and cuddles from his Auntie Marie. :wub::wub:

Now, who is Jim? Am I missing something???

Erin, I hope you all have a wonderful vacation!!!

·
Registered
6,958 Posts
Awww poor little guy! I'm glad its nothing too serious & you can enjoy your weekend!

It never ceases to amaze me how one minute these little one's can be so agile .. then the next minute a complete klutz! Harley walked right into a plastic bucket last weekend - simply because he wasn't watching where he was going!! LOL

·
Premium Member
17,451 Posts
Hunter's little guardian angel must have been just under him when he landed! So happy all is well. Happy holidays to you, Hunter & Jim? In German we say "komm gut nach Hause!"
alles liebe, kitzel:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Aww -- Hunter, you silly boy, you needs to be more cawefuls 'cause we can'ts have our BF hurt. We luvs you!!! -- Lacie and Tilly

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Awww....so glad sweet Hunter's ok. Don't you just hate it when they get hurt? It's soooo scary. Glad vacation is still on. Have fun!

And is Jim Hunter's imaginary friend? Maybe the vet checked 'Jim' out first, so Hunter wouldn't be afraid.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Awww....so glad sweet Hunter's ok. Don't you just hate it when they get hurt? It's soooo scary. Glad vacation is still on. Have fun!

And is Jim Hunter's imaginary friend? Maybe the vet checked 'Jim' out first, so Hunter wouldn't be afraid.:thumbsup:
I caught that too but just figured Jim was the vet's name. You know how we get sometimes when we type!!! I like your version too Crystal!!! LOL~~~

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
:bysmilie:Oh Hunter:hugging:Erin, I'm so gald it wasn't serious, but it made me tear up thinking he he fell and hit his head:crying: things happen so quickly.
Have a wonderful and relaxing vacation

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think she meant to type the word "him" instead of "Jim"......the vet checked "him" out.....

I am so glad Hunter was not seriously injured. Hope he continue to feel well !!!

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ha ha ha - I did mean to type "Him" but autocorrect on my phone turned it into Jim for some reason. I just fixed it :):) Sorry for the confusion everyone - maybe I hit my head:smstarz:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts