Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

Premium Member
Oh my gosh I LOVE that Maltese
Your so gifted
I use to crochet and embroidery, cross stitching was something I loved.
I made quilts also
I don't do this any longer.
I did make Walter and little Lucky matching afgans a couple years ago
That was my last crocheting
Years ago I made a few baby afgans and embroidery quilt squares for one day
my great grandkids.
Its amazing how time changes things.
I love seeing your crafts

Paulann is also so gifted

Registered
Discussion Starter #42
Oh my gosh I LOVE that Maltese
Your so gifted
I use to crochet and embroidery, cross stitching was something I loved.
I made quilts also
I don't do this any longer.
I did make Walter and little Lucky matching afgans a couple years ago
That was my last crocheting
Years ago I made a few baby afgans and embroidery quilt squares for one day
my great grandkids.
Its amazing how time changes things.
I love seeing your crafts

Paulann is also so gifted
Great that you used to crochet! I go through phases, I will go on a craze and do one project after another, then I will not touch it for months or even a year. I think the pandemic has me more interested in crocheting now, keeps the stress down. 馃槅

Premium Member
CHF takes too many of our "kids". I lost my sweet Archie to that. He was diagnosed with a slight heart murmur back in 2012 and he lived until March 2016. His meds were $200 a month but they could not save him. I hope your sweet baby doesn't suffer to badly. I now believe I waited too long for my decision to put Archie to sleep, his life was awful in the end.

Registered
Discussion Starter #44
CHF takes too many of our "kids". I lost my sweet Archie to that. He was diagnosed with a slight heart murmur back in 2012 and he lived until March 2016. His meds were $200 a month but they could not save him. I hope your sweet baby doesn't suffer to badly. I now believe I waited too long for my decision to put Archie to sleep, his life was awful in the end.
Oh I am so sorry about Archie! Sometimes its hard to know when its time, only afterwards can we see just how much they have declined and how bad they really were. It happens so slowly, hard to see at the time.

Yes Lollies meds are about $100 a month, but what ever it costs to keep him breathing well! I won't keep him alive if he starts to suffer. He is doing well so far with his last med adjustment. Appreciating every day as they come with him.

Registered
Discussion Starter #46
Checking in on little Lollies
Good morning!

Oh how sweet of you! 馃挅

Lollie is doing good this past week, he has good days and not so good days though. Mornings especially can be rough on him, he gets very cold and shivers, obviously his heart isn't circulating his blood well. And on these types of mornings, many times the entire day sets him up for weak spells. So I automatically put a sweater on him every morning now. But he's still a happy boy, even played a bit yesterday before bed! Yesterday he was too cold to eat his breakfast, this morning he wolfed the bowl of food down! This is what he is doing right now. 馃槏

Thanks for looking in on us! I hope all is well with you and yours!! 馃挅馃挄馃挅

41 - 46 of 46 Posts