Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
that is soo awesome!! casey told me about a teacher at San Diego State University that would take her dog to class. the teacher had told people that a dog can spot someone cheating and one day during a quiz, the dog went up to this girl and starting sniffing her backpack and the girl started crying saying that she wasnt cheating.....turned out that she had her lunch in her backpack. lol.

thats awesome that the kids respected cookie. i hope that where you're stationed next that you can take both babies.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
awww... how cute!
I loved taking Kodie to work with me when i worked at my parents store! (that was before he LEARNED to bark!)
I think Kodie is embarassed to pee infront of a lot of people... he will hold it too!

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
That is so cute!! It's awesome that the kids respected her and the rules you set, that is really cool!
(can you tell I'm used to unruly hellions around here.. and that I don't like kids!
)

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I am jealous..I would love to bring Brinkley to work...but no-can-do!!!
That is great that the kids did so well! Sounds like Cookie had a GREAT day!!!!

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
u must have had a great day!!!!

if u have a chance to go to Seoul, u should check out some Dog Cafes ..they're pretty cool but just be careful, u dont want to get disease from other dogs..

ive been to 2 dog cafes in Seoul , but i didnt like it that much..but its nice to just visit and check it out..all their drinks are DARN expensive tho !!!!

·
Registered
994 Posts
Originally posted by DMZ dogs@Dec 3 2004, 09:35 AM
hahahahaha...."stationed".....hehehehehe....I'm not in the military or anything!  :D  That's so funny!  Anyway, I DO get to choose where I go...I am completely free and on my own here.

Next place is more kindergarten and more students per class.  No way on earth would I bring them both there.  Plus, Noodle just doesn't really enjoy large doses of kids.  And I don't want to take Cookie and leave him at home alone all day.  This was a one day thing only--just for the kids to finally meet her. 

But, it was great because now I really feel like I can take her anywhere without any kind of problems. 

How on earth did I luck out and get two such fabulously wonderful dogs??  I was hesitant about getting a second dog for years because I didn't think I could possibly get lucky enough to get a dog half as great as Noodle.  But, I DID!  They aren't great in all the same areas; they have their own strengths and weaknesses, but in the areas that really count, she's just like Noodle! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20044

your babies are relaly adorable...where are those pictures taken the back drops are so nice
[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by nataliecmu@Dec 3 2004, 11:06 AM
  Aw, what a fun day! 

We get really slow at our office the week of Christmas and the following week, so I'm thinking about bringing in Tini, I think everyone around me is on Vacation, so she can be the one to keep me entertained! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=20072
[/QUOTE]
a lot of people will be out at my office too... maybe i'll see if i can bring Kodie in too!!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Thats so cool!
People always ask me what i want to do for a job (its like the only question people can ever think to ask high school kids lol) and i always say well i dont know yet but it better be something i can bring my dog with me lol....it proubly wont happen but any job would be my dream job if i could have my dog with me :lol:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I wish Tuffy could come with me to work.. The girls I work with keep begging me to bring him, but I'm always worried that the day I bring him in will be the day my boss will show up and make a huge nasty deal out of it. She's got it in for me so bad that I know she would take whatever opportunity she could to reprimand me for something. But what's sad is that a lot of the other people have brought their pets in from time to time and not a word has been said to them. Grrr.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts