Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was one of those cold, windy, rainy days when I like to stay inside and cook. And comfort food was the order of the day. So after many hours of preparation dinner is almost ready ...

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
now that's my kind of cooking, i would have to substitute the coffe for hot chocolate and i see you added dessert your necco wafers. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

i'll have to order some marshmallow fluff and see what these fluffnutters are all about. :)

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
LMAO! (Richard is looking at this right now, he's laughing also!) Mary, don't you dare eat that! I opened a jar of that Fluff, and boy-o-boy - it was like glue!

I love the brown Necco's - I like the pink - and the white and the black - oh those green were good too:blush:

We are going to have a nice hoilday party - right after Christmas, a VERY nice, Very bright, handsome - did I say single? Man (only if I were single :innocent:) will be here - I think, you should try and make this party . . . you never know . . . and no, sweet Mary, we will not discuss Necco's at this party.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Hey Mary, Oh my thats alot for one person and you didn't need to use an oven...wooo hooo...lol

·
Registered
425 Posts
now that's my kind of cooking, i would have to substitute the coffe for hot chocolate and i see you added dessert your necco wafers. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

i'll have to order some marshmallow fluff and see what these fluffnutters are all about. :)
Debbie, I hear ya!! That's my kind of cooking too!!! No cleanup, either!! You have never had marshmellow Fluff????!!!!! Oh my goodness!! I will have to send you some!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
590 Posts
LMAO! (Richard is looking at this right now, he's laughing also!) Mary, don't you dare eat that! I opened a jar of that Fluff, and boy-o-boy - it was like glue!

I love the brown Necco's - I like the pink - and the white and the black - oh those green were good too:blush:

We are going to have a nice hoilday party - right after Christmas, a VERY nice, Very bright, handsome - did I say single? Man (only if I were single :innocent:) will be here - I think, you should try and make this party . . . you never know . . . and no, sweet Mary, we will not discuss Necco's at this party.
Okay what are Necco's????:blink:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
:w00t::HistericalSmiley: As I read your post.....I was feeling a bit inadaquate about my pork chops, mac and cheese and asparagus.....:jackrabbitslims: but after a good laugh....I don't feel so bad now. :thumbsup: Thanks for the smile. :innocent:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Okay what are Necco's????:blink:

Oh my!!! You have never had Necco wafers? They are really thin round pieces of hard candy. I guess that would be the correct way to describe them!! I'll have to send you some!!! I used to eat them all the time when I was a kid. Not too much anymore though. They really bring back memories of my childhood!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Andrea, they are sweet but not really any sweeter than peanut butter and jelly. More of a sticky sweet, though. I am not a big "sweet" fan but anything mixed with peanut butter works for me. If you want to try it, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a jar. Can you get peanut butter in China? If not, I'd be happy to send a jar of that, too.

Yup, Brenda, long gone! So sad ... hours of preparation and mere moments to devour!

Debbie, can you get Marshmallow Fluff in Florida? Do not get Marshmallow Creme; it's just not the same. If you can't get it let me know and I'll send you some.

Lori, what are you laughing at???? I bet you feed this to your kids all the time!

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
:cheer:FLUFFERNUTTER:cheer:

Mary, how could you:blush:, I'll be right over I want a bite :biggrin: oh my gosh I can't wait:chili: is that wonderbread?

·
Registered
425 Posts
:w00t: let's hope NOT!
Hey, wait a minute Allie! What's wrong with Wonderbread??? They even make a whole wheat white version now!! :thumbsup: I buy that and my kids have no idea they are eating healthier white bread!! But, I must admit. I am a Stroehmann kind of gal.

Alright Mary. You're right! If I could throw that on the table for dinner and get away with it, you bet I would!!!!! :HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Andrea, they are sweet but not really any sweeter than peanut butter and jelly. More of a sticky sweet, though. I am not a big "sweet" fan but anything mixed with peanut butter works for me. If you want to try it, send me a PM with your address and I'll send you a jar. Can you get peanut butter in China? If not, I'd be happy to send a jar of that, too.

Yup, Brenda, long gone! So sad ... hours of preparation and mere moments to devour!

Debbie, can you get Marshmallow Fluff in Florida? Do not get Marshmallow Creme; it's just not the same. If you can't get it let me know and I'll send you some.

Lori, what are you laughing at???? I bet you feed this to your kids all the time!
Debbie, I hear ya!! That's my kind of cooking too!!! No cleanup, either!! You have never had marshmellow Fluff????!!!!! Oh my goodness!! I will have to send you some!! :thumbsup:

Nope, can't get the Marshmallow Fluff here in Florida just the Marshmallow Creme, i have even looked in Cracker Barrel. We have Bunny bread down here which is so good probably as good as Wonder bread.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
I can't help but notice even staying home you have your Dunkin' Donuts coffee on hand as well. :p

1 - 20 of 77 Posts