Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, dis is me Rocky, just in case you dont recanize me in dis cool dude bandana. My auntie maryann and cuzins frum las vegis sent it to me.:wub:
I dink I wook tuff in dis but mommy says i am still her baby. :huh: I even showd my mean wook to mommy and sed...are you tawkin to me?:angry:

wut dus it take awaund here to be a tuff doggie? somebudy tell me cus mommy says never hapen! gess i will just be wittle rocky for da rest of my wife...ok, i just got too meny kisses frum mommy. geez:innocent:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
DeNiro is scared....very scared, Rocky. :w00t::HistericalSmiley: You do look like Mr. Tough Biker Dude in that last picture but you'll still be sweet, adorable, gorgeous Rocky to this Auntie. Sorry to disappoint, Rocky my love. :wub:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you Susan. I want to buy him a cute vest for Christmas and some pajamas and maybe some jeans to look god with that bandana.

DeNiro is scared....very scared, Rocky. :w00t::HistericalSmiley: You do look like Mr. Tough Biker Dude in that last picture but you'll still be sweet, adorable, gorgeous Rocky to this Auntie. Sorry to disappoint, Rocky my love. :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Rocky, you're head bandana is very cool and stylish!

The last pic is priceless, love your view, Lol! :HistericalSmiley:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,938 Posts
Wow that last one shows you really trying to conjure up the tough guy in you Rocky. That's one cute bandana! Sorry honey, your Mommy is right. You are too darn cute to be tough, and that's the way I love you. You are most definitely cool though. Cute pictures!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts