Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a really cool picture frame at Walmart this weekend. I love it because you can put 8 pictures in it but they are all 4X6s. That way it makes it easy to change out the pictures.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My mom had been looking for this frame also. So when I saw them at the Walmart in Kansas City I bought 4. LOL! She was in Chicago and checked the Walmart there and bought 2. The Walmarts in Dubuque & Des Moines were out. I called her to tell her I had gottern her 2 and she was like I just bought you one! LOL!

I decided to keep 1 for my "new" puppy and 1 for family pictures. Haven't decided if I'm going to keep the 4th.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
WOW!
what a good idea!
Your gonna have to save one for yourself for all the new pictures of your new pup when you get her!!! I have three 8 X 10's of kodie that I need to frame too... do they make frames like that for bigger sizes too? or will that look stupid... maybe the pictures will be too big.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
CUTE!
I need one of those for my skin kids and family pictures too!
Thanks for sharing!

PS: and great pictures of course of Lexi!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Kodie@Jun 6 2005, 12:31 PM
WOW! 
  what a good idea! 
  Your gonna have to save one for yourself for all the new pictures of your new pup when you get her!!!  I have three 8 X 10's of kodie that I need to frame too... do they make frames like that for bigger sizes too? or will that look stupid... maybe the pictures will be too big. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69635
[/QUOTE]
I don't think they make the muli-pic frames for that big of pics. This company does make some 8X10 single picture frames.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
thats cute. they sell stuff like that at potterybarn. i love it cuz it has room for lots of pics

but i thought when you said "cool frame" that you were going to talk about the frame with a bunch of biscuits around it. i think im gonna do that.
and also get the model magic with the dogs handprints to put around the frame too

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Jun 7 2005, 01:20 AM
thats cute.  they sell stuff like that at potterybarn.  i love it cuz it has room for lots of pics

but i thought when you said "cool frame" that you were going to talk about the frame with a bunch of biscuits around it.  i think im gonna do that. 
  and also get the model magic with the dogs handprints to put around the frame too
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=69903
[/QUOTE]
I've never been in a Pottery Barn. I loved this frame because it was only $12. I've seen the dog handprint ones and have thought of getting one. Might get one for christmas.

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah, pottery barn is a rip-off sometimes. i still like walking through the store though. LOL. during halloween they had these really cute and big ghost candles.

another store i love---ikea.

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Jun 7 2005, 01:04 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-doctorcathy
@Jun 7 2005, 12:01 PM
yeah, pottery barn is a rip-off sometimes.  i still like walking through the store though.  LOL.  during halloween they had these really cute and big ghost candles. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70076
Love Ikea
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70080
[/B][/QUOTE]
I second that!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Originally posted by Kodie+Jun 7 2005, 01:14 PM-->
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 7 2005, 01:04 PM
yeah, pottery barn is a rip-off sometimes.  i still like walking through the store though.  LOL.  during halloween they had these really cute and big ghost candles. 

Love Ikea

[/QUOTE]
I second that!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70083
[/B][/QUOTE]

No Ikea near me....I live in NY.

-c

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Carrie+Jun 7 2005, 01:20 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2005, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Lexi's [email protected] 7 2005, 01:04 PM

Love Ikea

I second that!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70083

No Ikea near me....I live in NY.

-c
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=70125
[/B][/QUOTE]
I know what you mean. The closest ones to me is in Chicago (5hrs away) or Minneapolis (4hrs away).

1 - 20 of 36 Posts