Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new puppy mom but I have been getting tons of info off this site for months. When cornstarch is discussed are we talking about baby cornstarch (I noticed some have additives) or cornstarch used for cooking. Or does it matter?

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I used the one for cooking...but then I read somewhere that it can INHIBIT yeast growth...so who knows...I quit using it and now I use the Walmart brand Desitin diaper cream...it seems to really help repel the moisture..

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Apr 24 2005, 09:57 AM
I used the one for cooking...but then I read somewhere that it can INHIBIT yeast growth...so who knows...I quit using it and now I use the Walmart brand Desitin diaper cream...it seems to really help repel the moisture..

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55895
[/QUOTE]

Inhibit means to slow down the yeast growth, so it would be okay to use.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by maltsmom+Apr 24 2005, 12:35 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Apr 24 2005, 09:57 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55927
[/B][/QUOTE]

I don't think I was quite awake when I wrote that...ha ha...inhibit was not the word I was looking for.
Wherever I saw it, it said it was BAD for yeast growth-could possible make it worse...again, not finding the right word.
I can't remember where I read that-maybe even on here somewhere...
Now I feel really STUPID!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn+Apr 24 2005, 01:10 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 24 2005, 12:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-tlunn
@Apr 24 2005, 09:57 AM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55927

[/QUOTE]

I don't think I was quite awake when I wrote that...ha ha...inhibit was not the word I was looking for.
Wherever I saw it, it said it was BAD for yeast growth-could possible make it worse...again, not finding the right word.
I can't remember where I read that-maybe even on here somewhere...
Now I feel really STUPID!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=55931
[/B][/QUOTE]

Don't feel stupid. I was just happy that I felt smart for once!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts