Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
When I first looked at the pic, I thought Cosmo is soooo cute. When I looked at it again, I noticed your great dane on the coach???? Is that a blanket or really your great dane? I can't figure it out!!! Cosmo is tooo cute though!!!!

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yep that is the Great Dane! She was checking Cosmo out after I put the barrette
in, wondering what happened to him cause he looked so strange LOL.

She probably looks like a blanket cause the turkey is laying on my coat, that is what the zipper is. Let me just say, you all think Maltese are hard to get good
pictures of, they are sooooo much easier than a black Great Dane. Black is so hard to get a good picture of unless you are literally in perfect lighting. One of these days I will post a better picture of her.

Yeah she is allowed on the couch in fact we have a couch that is pretty much HER
couch. The only time she gets booted from it is when we have company, then I wash the blankets on it and keep her off it.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Cosmo looks great and I LOVE your great dane. It`s really funny how Cosmo is smaller than her muzzle!!!!

Is she good with Cosmo, or you have to be extra careful??

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She is really careful with Cosmo. It is hilarious watching her play with him.
She will have one of her toys and Cosmo will grab one end, Sierra will drag
the toy back and forth very slowly so that Cosmo can play with her. LOL

·
Registered
776 Posts
That is hysterical!!! I love when big dogs play nice with little dogs. Somebody else at this site (can't for the life of me think of who!!
) has an enormous dog and a tiny maltese -- and there are some great pics of the two of them together -- you should get some pictures of Sierra and Cosmo chilling -- so funny!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Originally posted by lethalfire@Nov 3 2005, 08:20 AM
She is really careful with Cosmo.  It is hilarious watching her play with him.
She will have one of her toys and Cosmo will grab one end, Sierra will drag
the toy back and forth very slowly so that Cosmo can play with her. LOL
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116225
[/QUOTE]

AWWW, how sweet. You must have a lot of fun with the 2.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts