Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the costume contest goes from beginning to end (6pm--8pm)at PetSmart? Do you have to be there the entire time?

I have just become involved as a volunteer with the American Society and I have a meeting that night from 5:30 p.m. until about 7 p.m. By the time I can drive home and get Sassy and get to PetSmart it will be probably 7:40 p.m. Would I still have time to enter her in the costume contest?

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
ones i've been to in the past, havent required your complete 2 hour attendance. depending on the turnout, they may wrap things up early or keep it going past 8pm. it's really kind of hit-or-miss, i think. good luck! i hope you get there in time, and you win lots of squeaky toys and free nail clippings! (eeeew not the actual clippings, but a free nail TRIM, i guess i should have said!)

ann marie and the "prima ballerina NOT" buttercup

·
Registered
3,126 Posts

we totally forgot tonight. crap crap crap. the buttercup's halloween costume was hanging FROM THE FRONT DOOR DOORKNOB!!!! how stupid am i?????

ann marie
and the
Buttercup

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
We went...It was fun and crazy...dogs everywhere. We didn't win, but we had a really good time anyway. Besides Tucker's always a winner to me.
I'll try to post some pics of him in his costume this weekend. (It's not very original, just something I picked up a Target.)

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Kodie is gonna be in a costume and annual halloween parade this sat... so maybe he'll win something!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.