Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
yeah, they're having that over here too! im not sure if i trust my dogs going. and...its pretty late. i go to sleep by 8pm. lol.

·
Registered
707 Posts
I didn't go to mine because it started at 6pm and I get out of work at 5 and it's on the other side of town so I would have gotten there super late. My mom did call that the Petco by her house is having one Oct. 30th which is a Saturday and much easier for me to make it.

Did anyone go? How was it? Pictures? :D

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
We went last night.. and it was totally lame. My sister and I were the only ones with dressed up dogs. <_< We got their pictures taken (a total waste of $6.95).. At least my digital pictures are so much better anyways. But we did have a lot of people telling us how cute they were.
They didn't have a costume contest, so no freebies for us.. Frankly we should have gotten something just for showing up. We didn't see another dressed up dog the entire time we were there. Our Petsmart just stinks and I guess the dog owners around here aren't into silly fun.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Oct 20 2004, 10:29 AM
That's so sad.  I can't believe you were the only ones.  Our Petsmart had at least 30 people with their dogs when we got there and more people coming and going the whole time we were there. Well, look at it this way, the dogs probably had fun.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=12650
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, our town is just not a cool dog place unfortunately.. The dogs did have fun, Tuffy loves to have people love on him and everybody wanted to pet him.. And once I took the doggles off of him, he was a lot more responsive (he hates those things).. Palbert wasn't too into it, he kept losing his little devil hat.. on purpose I'm sure.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I have zero reason to go to Petco or Petsmart so I don't know what they might be doing here for Halloween but during Fiesta month here in San Antonio there is a doggie parade at Incarnate Word College campus where the dogs are in costume and the parade is a block or so long......just enough for fun. It gets quite a turnout and every kind of dog is in it.

Poor dogs. I just love seeing them in costumes, though. Their expressions and attitudes are all so different about it...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts