Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just going thru the girls things looking for their costumes. And wondering if everyone has costumes for halloween?? And wondering what they all are? We have the Angel and the Bee. I think we should post them all dress up for halloween. What does everyone think??

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
We bought the Angel costume for Rosie, but it was a little plain and was double the size of her, so we are buying the princess costume. Here is a princess outift we put on her, its a dolls dress so it isnt as comfy as a real one.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by AJ@Sep 5 2005, 10:42 AM
We bought the Angel costume for Rosie, but it was a little plain and was double the size of her, so we are buying the princess costume.  Here is a princess outift we put on her, its a dolls dress so it isnt as comfy as a real one.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=96987
[/QUOTE]
That is adorable!
She looks like a little doll!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Thanks! :D I'll have to look at Petsmart for some cute outfits.

Cassie looks totally adorable!!!!

Go Cassie!!!!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Here is Toby last year as a Hippy.

I got this costume for $4 at a party outlet store and he never really wore it anywhere, so I think he may wear it again. I also dressed him up in the sponges, but no one really got it, so I think I will pass on that costume.

I do have another idea in mind, but we will see how my sewing/gluing skills work while attempting this one.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 5 2005, 05:50 PM

I got this costume for $4 at a party outlet store and he never really wore it anywhere, so I think he may wear it again.  I also dressed him up in the sponges, but no one really got it, so I think I will pass on that costume. 

I do have another idea in mind, but we will see how my sewing/gluing skills work while attempting this one. 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97059
[/QUOTE]
That is too funny!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by Caesar's Mommie+Sep 5 2005, 07:53 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Nichole
@Sep 5 2005, 05:50 PM

I got this costume for $4 at a party outlet store and he never really wore it anywhere, so I think he may wear it again.  I also dressed him up in the sponges, but no one really got it, so I think I will pass on that costume.  

That is too funny!!!!!!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=97070
[/B][/QUOTE]

That is super funny
, and they are all great,
I have to say our little furkids are such good little sports when it comes to pleasing us

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 5 2005, 05:50 PM

[/QUOTE]

That picture always cracks me up!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Originally posted by Nichole@Sep 5 2005, 06:50 PM

[/QUOTE]

haahahahahahaaaaaaaaa
too cute!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
Ceasars mommie... I wanted a pumpkin costume for kodie.. but the one I wanted isnt small enough...
Very cute!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I love Caesar's pumpkin outfit! Everyones costumes are so cute! I am still undecided on what to get for Rex! He isnt much for leaving clothes on and he is is a chewer, so it wont be too extravagant!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts