Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is totally out of topic, but I really need help. I am starting to look for another job, something like administrative assistant, office manager or something like that, Finally I put all my resume together but now I need to set up a cover-presentation letter, does any of you got any experience on this?? Any advice will be really appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Just did this for my husband.
I did a google search and found several sites with examples that pertained to whatever type job you were looking for.
I think I searched for "resume cover letter example".
Good luck!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by tlunn@Aug 10 2005, 10:07 AM
Just did this for my husband.
I did a google search and found several sites with examples that pertained to whatever type job you were looking for.
I think I searched for "resume cover letter example".
Good luck!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89138
[/QUOTE]
That is what I did when I was sending out resumes. I got a bunch of examples and went with what I thought looked best.

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by SNOWY@Aug 10 2005, 10:04 AM
I know this is totally out of topic, but I really need help. I am starting to look for another job, something like administrative assistant, office manager or something like that, Finally I put all my resume together but now I need to set up a cover-presentation letter, does any of you got any experience on this?? Any advice will be really appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=89136
[/QUOTE]
Dont worry, you can post anything in anything goes!! I know how hard it can be, good luck with it!!

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Try the library for books on it--those seem to be a bit better than the internet. Also try the book store--they have some really good books on cover letters.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you all for all your suggestions! I will let you know how the job hunt goes. If you can include me in your prayers will be greatly appreciated

1 - 9 of 9 Posts