Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,307 Posts
Wow, lucky girls & mom---love the umbrella!

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Loved this reveal! Jackie, your girls are just ADORABLE...love them! Did I tell you how much I love Pippa's new haircut?

Bella and Jasmine did a great job of picking out gifts. Great SS!

·
Premium Member
9,556 Posts
What no duckie? Just kidding. I love all the toys, looks like they will have some fun. Th blue/black polka dot dresses look great, but the red and pink look amazing on them. I love the way they stick their tongues out, they look so happy,

Great presents, great reveal.

·
Premium Member
15,979 Posts
I loved the reveal! Your two little ones are just so adorable!! They sure got some great gifts from Bella and Jasmine! I love the blue dresses on the girls!

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Bella and Jasmine were awesome Secret Santas. I loved your slideshow and the girls are just precious, so adorable in their outfits.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Karen, I responded to your question four times and kept getting a weird message about "tokens" running out or some-such thing, so I'm hoping this one posts. But yes, the treats were exactly what Cozette likes. As it turns out, banana is her favorite flavor too, so you did great! Everything you got the girls was just perfect, and the dresses were a great fit for both of them. I thought they looked adorable in them! All the squeaky toys have been very enjoyed already. I've been putting them up and taking them down for our evening play-time. Thank you, Bella and Jasmine so much again. We couldn't have gotten better Secret Santas :)

·
Registered
1,559 Posts
Karen, I responded to your question four times and kept getting a weird message about "tokens" running out or some-such thing, so I'm hoping this one posts. But yes, the treats were exactly what Cozette likes. As it turns out, banana is her favorite flavor too, so you did great! Everything you got the girls was just perfect, and the dresses were a great fit for both of them. I thought they looked adorable in them! All the squeaky toys have been very enjoyed already. I've been putting them up and taking them down for our evening play-time. Thank you, Bella and Jasmine so much again. We couldn't have gotten better Secret Santas :)
I'm so happy you liked everything. We really had a lot of fun shopping for Cozette and Pippa. I was a little worried about Cozette's treats. I never realized how many treats they have in the baby food section of the supermarket. You should have seen how long I was just standing there looking at them all.:unsure: Glad I picked the right ones.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts