Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cozette and Pippa's Secret Santas were Sweetness and Tessa (Maggieh). They did an amazing job and sent my girls the loveliest presents!

Pippa: What's do we have here, sissy?

Cozette: Ohhhhhhh looks like pressies! I LOVE pressies!

Cozette: Let me look a little closer here...

Pippa: A treat! This one is MINE!

Cozette: I got one too!

Pippa: Look, I got a sweater wif ears!

Cozette: Oh lookie here, I got a coat dress-- goodie, cuz I get cold easy!

Pippa: More stuff! Calendars and tags and Little Stars treats--- yummmy

Cozette: We must have been very, very good girls cuz we got a LOT of beaaaaauuuuuutiful gifts!

Cozette and Pippa: We must have been very good girls to have gotten such wonderful pressies from our Secret Santas, Sweetness and Tessa! Thank you so very much!

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
We also got some other gifts, but I don't know where the pictures went! I'm going to have to check my hubby's flashcard again, because they weren't in the group of pictures he sent me. Sweetness and Tessa really were such generous Secret Santas!

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
I just can't stand it, they are too cute already, but that sweater with ears just send me off into silly happy land. Darn, they are cute. Sweetness and Tessa sure know how to shop. That sweater wif ears and that beautiful plaid dress are just too adorable. I really enjoyed your reveal.

·
Super Moderator
10,176 Posts
I so glad you enjoyed the presents! I thought the sweater and coat would be cute but the ears are to die for! Thank you for sharing the pictures!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh gosh. I'm about to go to bed to get up early to ski and looked at this thread. I can't stand how cute Cozette and Pippa are opening their presents. They are so adorable and wow, did Maggie, Sweetness and Tessa pick out some perfect gifts. :chili::chili: Yup the ears have it. :wub::wub: Just love everything. :chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Awe-they are so precious!! What awesome gifts! Maggie and Tessa are great buddies!! I just love their outfits...great, great reveal, Jackie!:chili::chili:

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
What cute pictures and nice presents for two darling little girls!! The sweater with the ears is too precious!! A great reveal!?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts