Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cozette and Pippa had Lucky and Bailey as their Secret Santas, and boy, did they get a TON of amazing and lovely gifts! They must have been really good girls this year!

Pippa and the gifts

Cozette patiently waiting to open them

Pippa thinks opening gifts is exciting!

Cozette: "You want me to sit still when I have all these goodies to play with?"

Such amazing gifts! Blankets, ornaments, shampoo, toys, goodies, halters! Even lotion for mommy!

Cozette's halter fits perfectly!

What generous and wonderful Secret Santas Bailey and Lucky were! Thank you so much!

·
Premium Member
24,007 Posts
Jackie, your girls are so precious :wub: gosh I enjoyed these pictures.
Looks like Pippa and Cozette were very good girls, lots of fun gifts.

Bailey and Lucky your momma chose some awesome gifts

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Bailey and Lucky did a wonderful job as your Secret Santas. You have beautiful gifts and it's a fun reveal. Love little Cozette's paws as she models her harness. Pippa looks so proud in the first photo....love them all.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
I can't see any of the pictures posted on this thread or on others? I can see profile pictures and signature pictures but not the others Sigh. I am sure they are great presents!

·
Premium Member
17,218 Posts
Wow, you two scored big!!!!!!
I love your girls, Jackie, and they love their toys/gifts. Cozette looks so precious in her halter. Great pics.

·
Premium Member
23,996 Posts
What a great array of presents Cosette and Pippa got. They were definitely spoiled by Auntie Becky, Bailey and Lucky and they look like they totally appreciated it.:chili::chili:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts