Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Cozette LOVES the Valentine and gives lots of puppy kisses to Archie!! Woof Woof (Puppy speak for Thank You!)

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Happy Valentine's to you, sweet Cozette and your mommy!

Thanks for sharing the pretty photos! Very thoughtful of Pat and Archie!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
What a beautiful girl you are, Cozette! (and what a pretty name too!) and Archie sure is a handsome Valentine :)

Oh and I LOVE the dress!

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For some reason when the first post was edited to add that Mommy got a delish chocolate bar, it didn't post and when Mommy came back, the post could no longer be edited. But Mommy definitely love, love LOVES the chocolate and she says Thank You! Two very lucky valentines!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
awww pretty cozzette , how pretty ! and o wow getting archie as a valentine well thats just perfect !

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Cozette -- you look adorable in your pink dress and bow!!! :) And, you're sooooooooooo lucky to have a special boy like Archie as your special Valentine. Glad that your sister shared the cookies with you.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I hadn't gotten a pic uploaded of the inside of that darling card Archie sent Cozette, so here it is:

Isn't that just adorable?

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Cozette you are one adorable lucky little girl to get a hunk like Archie. I love that boy. :wub::wub: I adore the first picture of you with your package. Such a cute face:) And Pat, love the poem. So cute and funny. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Yes, The Arch Dude was always pretty good with a poem...especally when the girl is pretty :wub::wub:

I hadn't gotten a pic uploaded of the inside of that darling card Archie sent Cozette, so here it is:

Isn't that just adorable?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts