·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Someone in the know........Why did it not just show the pictures. I thought I did it the way I always have in the past?

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Wow the outfits are lovely and the model is gorgeous

In answer to your question about uploading your pictures. If you scroll down to the bottom of the posting area when you have typed your message you will see the browse button, click on that and it will take you to your computer where you store your pictures, select the picture you want to use and click ok, then click add this attachment, then is should load into your post.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Those are beautiful outfits!! And, what a pretty little model!!
I love her cut! How short is her body? Very sweet!! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Gorgeous! I had noticed that Cracker Barrell had begun carrying pet things, but I have not seen those...may have to go back this weekend!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Abbey@Nov 4 2005, 08:00 AM
Those are beautiful outfits!!  And, what a pretty little model!! 
  I love her cut!  How short is her body?  Very sweet!!  Thanks for sharing!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=116473
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Sugar's cut is always a concern for me. In my heart, I want it to be long. But......I know it is cottony and does not work being long. The part you see long around her face is the way I wish it was all over. About halfway down her back it start to change texture. Right now the body is about 2 inches. When I start letting it grow, everyone says she is getting fat because of the way it sticks out. I get mad when they talk about her like that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts