Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone... it's been awhile. I have a question, my little girl does crazy, huge circles around the house or outside twice a day. Nothing can stop her and it last about ten minutes each session. Really it's the cutest game but I was just wondering if it is a trait of the little fluffy ones? Oh, the sounds too, do any of your kids sound like eewalks (not sure how to spell it).

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Yep I think it is a maltese thing. Everytime we let chelsey out back with chester the first thing she does is run circles around our tree. I don't know why she does it . She is lightning fast too..

·
Registered
776 Posts
YES!!
Jack does this too!! He has a certain loop around the tables and down the hall and back that we call the "Jacky Spaz Lap" when he's in the zone, and he's SO FAST! :new_Eyecrazy:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Count me in. Whether it's inside or outside, Paris does this too.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Yep... Tiki does it to.. we call it "motoring". We can get him to do it in quite a few ways, even after all this time it is quite entertaining!

We also call him a little Ewok because he makes this little growling sound..:>)

Judi

·
Registered
111 Posts
Duke does this too! especially when I first get home from work. He is so excited and jumping all over but as soon as I bend down to pet him he starts racing around the dinning room table then in figure eights
But it is a great welcome home

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Yes, K & C chase each other around the dining room table... they go flying around and and around. If I say "Do you wanna run around the table"? They get wide-eyed and ready to go.....

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Yup!! my boys do that together now
every once in a while you just see two white blurs buzz by
Peanut does it a lot after he uses his potty pad

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Bella does that too. She goes around one of living room chairs, then to my room where she circles her toys, and then back around the chair again. Its too funny, but she only does it about four times before she lays down on the couch with her belly in the air like shes worn out.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Count me in too! Ruby could do really well in an obstacle course. It's amazing how they never run into things!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Angus@Jul 15 2005, 10:25 AM
Yes, it's the Angus 500!  :D Then he'll drop to the floor in exhaustion like he's just run a marathon!

I have been thinking about you Jolie, wondering where you've been!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81713
[/QUOTE]

Well I (sorry), we have been busy at work as well as looking for a new place to live and finally a few days ago I had a day that everthing came togther. On monday we applyed at a co-op, it is for a 2 bedroom townhouse for $708 a month, thats really cheap for Vancouver, anywho, tons of people came out to apply but I knew the secret... It was to bring Jolie to meet the ladies that live in the co-op. The next day I went to work and got a really good raise as well as my boss is putting my car under the company's insurence, then I got home and we were exepted to live in the co-op.... just a bit of what we have been up to.

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Originally posted by Jolie+Jul 15 2005, 05:42 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Angus
@Jul 15 2005, 10:25 AM
Yes, it's the Angus 500!  :D Then he'll drop to the floor in exhaustion like he's just run a marathon!

I have been thinking about you Jolie, wondering where you've been!

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81713
Well I (sorry), we have been busy at work as well as looking for a new place to live and finally a few days ago I had a day that everthing came togther. On monday we applyed at a co-op, it is for a 2 bedroom townhouse for $708 a month, thats really cheap for Vancouver, anywho, tons of people came out to apply but I knew the secret... It was to bring Jolie to meet the ladies that live in the co-op. The next day I went to work and got a really good raise as well as my boss is putting my car under the company's insurence, then I got home and we were exepted to live in the co-op.... just a bit of what we have been up to.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=81819
[/B][/QUOTE]

I just had to tell you that the picture in your siggy is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

·
Registered
6,614 Posts
its so funny you ask this question because last night Kodie was being sooo bad until I LET him go running around the house in circles... haha... After I let him do that.. he was soo well behaved.
What a little stinker.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts